Wrecks in Puerto Galera

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Very nice slideshow! Thanks for sharing.

i miss tim!!!!

The PPD will send some of its best representatives...(Point Bar?)

230675242_c8f2422fcd_b.jpg

and the night dives at sabang bay/wreck

I know those wrecks.....Alma Jane is falling apart. Trust me young padiwon.....it is reduced by at least 50%.

SCUBA RULES #1 and #2 apply here.

Thanks, guys! :)

Actually, Alma Jane is still very much intact. The other pics are from the wooden Sabang Wreck :D

I know those wrecks.....Alma Jane is falling apart. Trust me young padiwon.....it is reduced by at least 50%.

SCUBA RULES #1 and #2 apply here.
Sorry about that, didn't mean to be all-knowing. Hope to see more wrecks in future dives!

Sorry about that, didn't mean to be all-knowing. Hope to see more wrecks in future dives!
don't worry, you didn't come off that way. Thanks for the pics, I like the lighting. btw, I posted a link to this thread on our PPD facebook group. Everyone loves pictures. :)

You didn't come off that way dude....just an observation is all. THose of us that have dived it over the years have watched it fall apart...sad really....it is such a good dive.

You didn't come off that way dude....just an observation is all. THose of us that have dived it over the years have watched it fall apart...sad really....it is such a good dive.

Yes babyD it really is! For those of us who have only known it in it's current condition, it's really not that bad at all! but when you have a look at the pictures from the sinking and compare you realise the change.

I supposed this is mainly due to the storms/ wave action?

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom