Wrinkles May '06 Dive Planning Thread - La Jolla

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well since Christian snatched the burgers out from under me, I will bring the dogs and buns.

See you all here.

Ken, want to bring the big boys down and go a little deeper? Let me know.

Terry

HBDryGlove I think is gonna miss this one.

I'm currently planning on attending, with Cam and water heaters. I'd love to get some shots and see some new stuff.

I may come down Friday night. A night dive on Sat would be great, but I have an early morning on Sunday. I may have to bail mid-day.

Looking forward to seeing you all.

---
Ken

divinman:
Well since Christian snatched the burgers out from under me, I will bring the dogs and buns.

Terry
Hey Terry,

That was due to a cut and paste with lack of follow through and completion!

You don't want the guy from Altadena (who is coming down to San Diego the night before) bringing the meat without proper refrigeration! :11:

So, I've completed what I had intended to do the first time around and you are now "the man with the meat" as originally requested.

That just goes to show you how work can get in the way of proper ScubaBoard post manipulation.

Christian

shark.byte.usa:
I'm considering driving out for this dive, can anyone suggest some reasonably priced accomodations for Friday (and Saturday?) night?

Thanks,
Garrett
Garrett,

It will be great to see you again!

I usually check with motel.com before going down there and see what's the least expensive place to stay.

I have not done that yet for this one.

Christian

Sorry to bum your 'tude, but I'll be able to attend this event.:D In keeping with past exploits, I will be banana-boy again, if that's OK.

I'll see ya all there!
John A.

I'll be there early for a couple dives. I'll bring the buns (hotdog and hamburger)

krowsea:
Sorry to bum your 'tude, but I'll be able to attend this event.:D In keeping with past exploits, I will be banana-boy again, if that's OK.

I'll see ya all there!
John A.
I'll try to be "The dude with the 'tude that's not rude, but in a good mood and loves food!" :wink:

So, you and Terry are front runners on the San Diego team. Leave it to the Kings of San Diego to bring their meat and bananas.

So, shall I assume that you and Terry will be providing banana peeling seminars as always?

Christian

headhunter:
I'll try to be "The dude with the 'tude that's not rude, but in a good mood and loves food!" :wink:

Well after all........ who do, that voodoo, that you do?

headhunter:
So, shall I assume that you and Terry will be providing banana peeling seminars as always?

I don't know about actual demonstrations, but I do still have a copy of the video. :D

John A.

headhunter:
Garrett,

It will be great to see you again!

I usually check with motel.com before going down there and see what's the least expensive place to stay.

I have not done that yet for this one.

Christian
You can pencil me in for this dive. It'll be great to see/dive with you all again too. My cousin goes to University of San Diego, but she's attending school in Chile this year on an exchange program or I could've crashed on her couch, too bad for me.

I'll hold off on saying what (non-perishable) item I'll be bringing until the date gets closer.

Garrett

Back
Top Bottom