Wrinkles May '06 Dive Planning Thread - La Jolla

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

drbill:
In case I make it (and I'm going to try my best), I'm going to start making a list of all the things I want you more experienced La Jolla divers to point out so I can film them while I'm there. Let's see...

1. sand dollar beds
2. thornback ray
3. nudes... er nudies
4. sarcastic fringehead
5. ...

For number 3 you only have to walk north about a mile and a half.....

....unfortunately, most of them are fat blokes who ought to know better!

Peter

Peter McGuinness:
For number 3 you only have to walk north about a mile and a half.....

....unfortunately, most of them are fat blokes who ought to know better!

Peter

Sorry, I'm only looking for females or hermaphrodites!

I'm having a sick party on Friday night, but may be able to get there by noon. See you peeps there....what should I bring?

ketchup
mayo
mustard

ShakaZulu:
I'm having a sick party on Friday night, but may be able to get there by noon.

Dude, are we not invited ? I'll bring the tequila :wink:

ShakaZulu:
I'm having a sick party on Friday night, but may be able to get there by noon. See you peeps there....what should I bring?

ketchup
mayo
mustard
Roy,

I know you can make it there by lunch time even with your Friday night party. You have a reputation for this, you know! :wink:

So, I've got you down for ketchup, mayo and mustard.

Christian

Christian- I haven't forgotten your inquiry re: future Catalina Wrinkles Dives. Just been tied up with finishing two new DVD's. Will contact my friend and let you know.

drbill:
Christian- I haven't forgotten your inquiry re: future Catalina Wrinkles Dives. Just been tied up with finishing two new DVD's. Will contact my friend and let you know.
Thanks.

Christian

Ok, the wife and I are planning on driving down to give it a shot. We'll be driving over from Phoenix and look forward to trying some socal diving. We'll try to figure out what type of snacks to bring when it gets a little closer.

booth22:
Ok, the wife and I are planning on driving down to give it a shot. We'll be driving over from Phoenix and look forward to trying some socal diving. We'll try to figure out what type of snacks to bring when it gets a little closer.

Great News!! We can always use fresh meat...errrr blood. Look forward to meeting you and the wife. See you there.

Terry

divinman:
Great News!! We can always use fresh meat...errrr blood. Look forward to meeting you and the wife. See you there.

Dude, don't scare them off... wait until they're past the state line. :D

Back
Top Bottom