Wrinkles May '06 Dive Planning Thread - La Jolla

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok SoCal gang, I KNOW there are more of you out there who are coming. So speak up! ... Please...

wetrat from April Wrinkles thread:
I'll be on my way to Roatan. Just thought everyone should know that.
I will be in Roatan, so won't be able to make this trip. Just thought everyone should know that:D . Hope everyone has fun.

Peter McGuinness:
I'll be there - I signed up on the calendar but so far my name has not appeared on the list here.

Peter
That's because I was sleeping on the job! :D

I'm adding you to the list, along with anyone else that I find on the Calendar's rsvp.

Thanks for waking me up. I almost overslept and missed "quittin' time"!

Christian

headhunter:
I almost overslept and missed "quittin' time"!

I guess you won't be getting that raise afterall. :D

Tech Admin:
I guess you won't be getting that raise afterall. :D
But maybe I can get sponsored by the Blue Collar Comedy Tour! :D

Christian

Still hoping to be able to attend this one with my #1 dive buddy Andrea and her BF Peter. Hoping to finally get that dive in with Missy and film some of the great stuff I've heard about down there.

Peter McGuinness:
I might bring some mushroom burgers as punishment!

P
Wow! That would escalate the punishment to the level of the Crusades or the Spanish Inquisition! :wink:

Christian

In case I make it (and I'm going to try my best), I'm going to start making a list of all the things I want you more experienced La Jolla divers to point out so I can film them while I'm there. Let's see...

1. sand dollar beds
2. thornback ray
3. nudes... er nudies
4. sarcastic fringehead
5. ...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom