Wrinkles November '06 Dive Planning Thread - Catalina Island

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ShakaZulu:
Geezuz, $435.32 for two people, that's a lot homey..........catch you guys on the next one.
Roy,

This is not correct as I mentioned to you on the phone just now.

I'm posting this for everyone else's benefit. This would come to $300 for 2 people. It's plus any applicable taxes, but taxes obviously won't be $135.

Let us know how your 2nd conversation with Seaport Village Inn's staff goes.

Christian

I would love to dive with y'all (the last two Wrinkles dives have been a *hoot*) but I'm just too woosey to brave the cold November temperatures.

Have a great dive!

I called today to reserve a spot. The reservation lady had no idea what I was talking about. She kept telling me that they don't do packages anymore. I kept telling her that it was the Scubaboard package; gave her the dates; told her all of what was included and how much yada yada yada....she had no idea what I was talking about...UGH!!!

She took my name and number and is going to pass it along to someone else that may know about it...and it looks like I won't be contacted til tomorrow...:(

Divmstr223:
I called today to reserve a spot. The reservation lady had no idea what I was talking about. She kept telling me that they don't do packages anymore. I kept telling her that it was the Scubaboard package; gave her the dates; told her all of what was included and how much yada yada yada....she had no idea what I was talking about...UGH!!!

She took my name and number and is going to pass it along to someone else that may know about it...and it looks like I won't be contacted til tomorrow...:(

I received a call back from Denise and after we straightened things out, I'm booked for the weekend. :14:

I'm leaving out of Long Beach at 2pm on the 10th...going back Sunday morning the 12th at 8am.

Looking forward to it.... do we have plans for a night dive on Friday night?

id really like to go but ill be at DEMA, i havent seen the scubaboard folk in a longgg time

I'm signed up. On the 2 PM out of Long Beach on Friday.

Jim

Hey all!

Nice meeting a few of you this past weekend! My buddy Kim and I are all signed up for this at Seaport Village Inn! This should be a fun one! :D

Jen

ChickOfTheSea:
Hey all!

Nice meeting a few of you this past weekend! My buddy Kim and I are all signed up for this at Seaport Village Inn! This should be a fun one! :D

Jen

Hiya, Jen :wavey: Glad to hear that the SD Dive Goddesses will make this one.

Christian,
B-Boy and I are planning on coming for the day only. See you folks on Sat.

riguerin:
Hiya, Jen :wavey: Glad to hear that the SD Dive Goddesses will make this one.

Hey Rick! Glad to hear you guys are coming out for the day! Kim and I will be all ready and geared up in our drysuits. :D Kim's LOVING it!

I just spoke with Raul on the phone and we've got quite a nice crowd forming at the Seaport Village Inn!

He let me know that he's got to put a deadline on signing up for the remaining rooms or he won't have enough time to fill them before that weekend comes.

You have until close of busness day on Monday, October 30th to make your reservations before he has to release the rooms to other people who are on a waiting list.

It looks like we're also going to have quite a few people that will be there just for the day.

I look forward to seeing you all there!

Christian

Back
Top Bottom