Wrinkles November '06 Dive Planning Thread - Catalina Island

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HBDiveGirl:
That's some excitin' life ya got goin' there, Chief! How's that working out for ya???

(Happy to provide entertainment to the amusement-deprived. Of course we have, uhm... "improved" on the standard library of DIR UW hand signals. :eyebrow: )

:monkeydan ? :peace2: ? :peace:? :thumbs_up ? :klclown: ?

:no Claudette

ok, just joking! we're coming to dive. and maybe learn some good hand signals. Lets hope for good conditions!

oh wait, its always nice at the dive park. never mind.

HBDiveGirl:
Of course we have, uhm... "improved" on the standard library of DIR UW hand signals. :eyebrow:

Claudette

Hmmm... I've never learned many hand signals. I think you need a buddy for them to be useful, right?

I hope everyone has a good time. I'll be 'out on the range' in
Santa Fe, New Mexico babysitting some software and sensors while a cannon is firing nearby.

I'd rather be diving.

drbill:
Hmmm... I've never learned many hand signals. I think you need a buddy for them to be useful, right?

Doc, Ill be your buddy and we cansee how many new "hand" signals we can come up with....:wink:

Laurel, you're such a tease (just teasing).

I'll be on the boat Sat, but hope to join everyone for the evening activities. Will have to check this thread to see where you've planned to go for dinner Fri? Sat night.

Hope you all have a great weekend. I am off to Maui in 18 hours. I'll be back the 20th with pictures and reports....I hope.

Terry

Christian, I see I'm still on the list? I won't be able to attend this trip. We're off to BVI in six weeks, time to start saving some money. Will be there for the March event.......

Since we've had such great luck at the Ristorante Villa Portofino everytime we go to Catalina, let's go there on Saturday night when the most people can join us.

Let me know in this thread if you can make it to dinner, so that I can get a head count and make a reservation.

I'm open to suggestions for Friday night, so where do you want to go on Friday night?

Since I've got a suite with a kitchen at the Seaport Village Inn, I want to invite everyone to use the room as a gathering place on both Friday and Saturday night before dinner.

We can make it a pot luck in keeping with the usual Wrinkles fun. I'll go to the grocery store and get some basics for appetizers when I arrive on Friday. Maybe we'll establish a new tradition for our Wrinkles dives! :wink:

If you don't have my cell phone number, PM me so that I can get that to you. If you don't think I have your cell number, feel free to PM it to me. This way we can all get in touch about any last minute plans.

I'm really looking forward to seeing you all this weekend. To top it all off, it looks like the weather is going to be fantastic!

Christian

drbill:
Laurel, you're such a tease (just teasing)....

ummm, yes, I am! :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom