Wrinkles October '05 Dive and BBQ planning thread - Laguna Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MissyP:
Just get on a boat would ya?? You won't be sorry (unless the conditions are bad) :D

But you already have a buddy my blonde bombshell. I'd have to find one for myself. Any pretty Asian ladies planning to attend?

My friend Charise and I would like to join you guys for the first 2 morning dives. We have to leave before noon, but I may come back later for the night dive. I'll bring muffins & bananas in the morning.

Silke

I'll be there. I'll bring Oranges, Hamburger and Hamburger Bun. Let me know how many people are coming.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make this one. I was hoping to, but got an invite to a wedding at the last minute. If it wasn't family, I'd say screw it, I'm diving. I'll have to catch everyone at the November/December dives. Hope you guys have awesome conditions. Be safe.

I'm sorry but something came out and I probably not gonna make it. It's going to be a last minute decision.

jenazah:
I'll be there. I'll bring Oranges, Hamburger and Hamburger Bun. Let me know how many people are coming.

jenazah:
I'm sorry but something came out and I probably not gonna make it. It's going to be a last minute decision.
Sorry to hear that you probably won't be able to make it.

For now, we'll just have someone else claim the Oranges, Hamburgers and Hamburger Buns.

We'll hope that at the last minute you can make it anyway! Just show up if you can make it at the last minute.

Christian

Roy talked me into checking this out...I'll bring the toppings :
pickles
lettuce
tomatoes
onions

My wife (non-diver) will be coming along. Any other non-divers there?

CU,
-A

Adgie:
Roy talked me into checking this out...I'll bring the toppings :
pickles
lettuce
tomatoes
onions

My wife (non-diver) will be coming along. Any other non-divers there?

CU,
-A
It's pretty common for some non-divers to be there. It just depends on who is going.

I may actually have some non-diving friends coming to this one, but I won't know until a couple of days beforehand.

Christian

My wife (non-diver) and I will be there. We will bring the burgers and buns, if someone hasn't spoke for them yet. We are looking forward to meeting everyone.
Rick

Oh, I guess I'll come. I'll bring water. I may have the wife and son along too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom