www.divervision.com ??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've now received my order from Divervision. The items were shipped promptly (within the same day) and service & follow up has been great with email replies almost within the hour. Surely I will not hesitate buying from Divervision again - thumbs up!

I ordered a housing from DiverVision nearly a week ago, but still haven't received any shipment acknowledgment, though their website states that the housing is in stock. Hopefully they'll ship it soon, but I leave for a dive trip in 5 days, so I will most likely not get the housing in time anyway. Needless to say, I'm disappointed. :-(

Did you tell them you needed it quickly? I ordered a strobe from them this spring before my trip and mentioned in the 'notes' section of the order that I needed it quickly. It arrived in 4 business days. I have had very good customer service from them. Email them if you need to find out about your order.

CUunderH2O:
Did you tell them you needed it quickly? I ordered a strobe from them this spring before my trip and mentioned in the 'notes' section of the order that I needed it quickly. It arrived in 4 business days. I have had very good customer service from them. Email them if you need to find out about your order.

Just saw your post. I contacted the owner and he should be responding to you as I write this.

I emailed them about a product's warranty information, and they responded immediately with the information I needed, saying the product carried a one-year warranty. I ordered a $79 sync cord on Monday and it arrived today (Thursday). I tested it and it works perfectly. It also looks like it is good quality. I'm very happy.

I have also bought from them. I ordered an Inon strobe ($600+) from them and it arrived within the week.

The item was shipped from, and I believe the company based in, Taiwan.

I just recently ordered another Inon close up lens and lens holder from them. Very quick delivery and no problems at all. I saved a few bucks over what "the usual suspects" wanted. I would buy from them again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom