www.divervision.com ??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I bought a TTL adapter and cable from them for my Olympus/Sea&Sea. Fast delivery and product works great.

I have purchased many things from them. And even with shipping from Taiwan, their prices often come in lower than other sellers. I highly recommend them -- and not just because they are a sponsor on digidiver.net

Where was it shipped from?

Taiwan. It got here fast (3 days), but shipping was $20 with no option for the slow boat. Still, $99 total for the cable and shipping is a good price as far as I'm concerned. The other options I looked at were far more expensive.

do they have any other email aside from the one on the website? sent them an inquiry regarding strobes, lenses and other items and have yet to receive a reply after a week. thanks!

do they have any other email aside from the one on the website? sent them an inquiry regarding strobes, lenses and other items and have yet to receive a reply after a week. thanks!

I just contacted Joe (the owner) and he should be responding to you shortly. Send an email to info@fun-in.com.tw its the same store/website tailored to the local (Taiwan) customers. Let me know if you still dont get a response....

I just contacted Joe (the owner) and he should be responding to you shortly. Send an email to info@fun-in.com.tw its the same store/website tailored to the local (Taiwan) customers. Let me know if you still dont get a response....

Anyone gotten a reply from that address lately? I sent a message 5 days ago and haven't heard back.

I have tried to contact Divervision 3 times over the last 2 weeks with no reply. Moon Festival is over, no Chinese holiday right now. Has anyone ordered from them recently to know if they are still good to deal with?

OK - go figure - I just got a reply back from them after posting the above. Let me ask this - of those who contact Divervision, how many use the web form vs. the email address? Methinks the web form is a black hole.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom