XDeep First Stage recall

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There was one Mares which had like 7 ports or something like that
That's the 72X. And it's 8LP ports and 2HP. Here's a pic showing the bottom with its 4LP ports and one side with its 2LP and 1HP ports. The HP port is the angled one that's by itself. It's been discontinued so you might have trouble finding one. If you do get one, it shares a service kit with the 52X so you won't have trouble maintaining it.

0619-Mares-72X_lp-ports.jpg

Recall form – XDEEP

Looks like another recall for a different issue this time.

It sounds like they aren't going to try to fix it, just refund or replace with a CX100 (plus a voucher to use on future Xdeep stuff)
seems to be the same recall than the one in my post #15 in December

seems to be the same recall than the one in my post #15 in December
That's interesting.... The date on their website was yesterday 🤷‍♂️

This one is not about the membrane it's about a the turret screw shearing off and the entire first stage failing... But that seems like the one in December was about that too.

They posted on Facebook about it yesterday.

That's interesting.... The date on their website was yesterday 🤷‍♂️

This one is not about the membrane it's about a the turret screw shearing off and the entire first stage failing... But that seems like the one in December was about that too.

They posted on Facebook about it yesterday.

I saw this in my news feed and indeed it was dated yesterday (23 Feb 2023). See attached link:

-Z

They are releasing a non turret version similar to ds4. And apparently there's going to be a NX800 version which will fix the turret.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom