Yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a humble suggestion.

If any of the "kids" start giving you a hard time about age, just ask them if they would like to compare résumés. That works pretty well; mine is two pages, condensed. A little long, but contains a lot of experience.

"Hey kid, ya ever had a defense attorney try to destroy your arse on the stand?"

Now I'm workin' on my vita.

sealskin you need to put a a coke warning on that one because nearly lost a keyboard, but some very true statements.

my resume i have 2 versions short and long depending on what i want to present to them because i have a whole lot of experince despite only having 4 jobs since i started working since i was 15.

im also glad i have springbreak this comming week beecause after the first 8 weeks im worn out, especially last week in that i had 3 test and 2 major projects due within 36 hours. ok now to relax and get the site templete finished like have been saying for so long. be sides spring break the thing i would like so much of is right now would be to get some time underwater, say a hour at aboutt 30 feet should be good.

well its late and i have to work inthe morning

later

Tooth

I am finishing up a fixed campus (not online) University of Phoenix program. I am at about the average age. The University has a minimum age, but I don't recall what it is.

Don't worry about being the old guy. You are apt to have your fair share of people who will look up to you and value your experience. I had a few people in my undergrad classes who were older than you, and I did look up to them.

Good luck to you.

TwoBit

Scubatooth:
sealskin you need to put a a coke warning on that one because nearly lost a keyboard, but some very true statements.
Tooth

What's the coke warning thing? I was talkin' about the cross and re-direct on the testimony thing. There can be some idiotic questions asked; they's just playin' the jury and you have to too.

Who said it's a dog and pony show? :D

PurduEE, you won't have a problem. You'll excel.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom