Yay! I made my 50th dive today!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tracy, you Rock! 50 dives is a huge deal, especially having such a special dive to mark the milestone!
I have a special log of where my wife and I each did our 50th dive, 100th, 200th and etc. Some were in places like Fiji and Saba, and some were in a local reservoir, but all were special. I also love it when someone is not afraid to shout it out. Now, for your 100th dive I recommend planning now to create a commemorative t-shirt or other shirt. When my wife had her 100th, I was able to plan ahead and had a shirt made stating the date and the general location (Kona, HI). We were on a day boat, and the crew helped make a big deal out of it. So when the time comes, before or after the fact, post the date, location, shirt size, private message me your mailing address and I promise to have a shirt made and sent to you commemorating the event, if you'd like! Meanwhile, 50 dives means 1 other thing- you qualify as a scuba snob. Check it out at scubasnobs.com. Happy diving!
DivemasterDennis

I made my 50th dive today and guess how I commemorated the occasion, by mucking up my buddy's cave reel. Ooops! :D

We dove the Ballroom and the Eye. We went to the top of the Ear ...

Congratulations on the achievement! Let me tell you that putting the two phrases mucking up a cave reel and the ear into close proximity does not bring back pleasand memories for me.
04.gif

congrats, :cheers: ,I just got my cert last month, I'm on 12 dives, I hope to get to 50 around May next year.

Congrats. :) It can be easily done. One day of diving per week with a minimum of 2 dives each. This is what I do. Of course I can't help myself though because I'm an addict. If I don't get my weekly diving fix I get cranky, lol!

Tracy, Congratulations on your recent cavern certification and on yesterday's 50th dive!!

I've mucked up plenty of reels as it's all part of the learning process. The springs are very addictive and I'm sure I'll run into you down there one of these days!

Tracy, you Rock! 50 dives is a huge deal, especially having such a special dive to mark the milestone!
I have a special log of where my wife and I each did our 50th dive, 100th, 200th and etc. Some were in places like Fiji and Saba, and some were in a local reservoir, but all were special. I also love it when someone is not afraid to shout it out. Now, for your 100th dive I recommend planning now to create a commemorative t-shirt or other shirt. When my wife had her 100th, I was able to plan ahead and had a shirt made stating the date and the general location (Kona, HI). We were on a day boat, and the crew helped make a big deal out of it. So when the time comes, before or after the fact, post the date, location, shirt size, private message me your mailing address and I promise to have a shirt made and sent to you commemorating the event, if you'd like! Meanwhile, 50 dives means 1 other thing- you qualify as a scuba snob. Check it out at scubasnobs.com. Happy diving!
DivemasterDennis

Thanks Dennis, that is a great idea! My only dilemma is deciding on where I want to go or what I want to do. There are so many choices. I would really like to get my skills dialed in so that I can dive the cenote caverns in Mexico. Snorkeling in them was awesome and diving would be amazing. Yay! I've been promoted to scuba snob, lol! I will defintely check out your site. Thank you and happy diving. :)

congrats tracy!!!!!!!
...i mess up my buddy reel too!!!!!
(usually when he's not paying attention)
paybacks,baby,paybacks!!!!!
enjoy the next 50 just as much
have fun
yaeg

Congratulations on the achievement! Let me tell you that putting the two phrases mucking up a cave reel and the ear into close proximity does not bring back pleasand memories for me.:d

LoL!!!!!!!!!!!

Tracy, Congratulations on your recent cavern certification and on yesterday's 50th dive!!

I've mucked up plenty of reels as it's all part of the learning process. The springs are very addictive and I'm sure I'll run into you down there one of these days!

Thank you. I'm just glad it wasn't my reel! Yes, the springs are very addictive. I definitely want to get my cave certification but that won't be for a while. How often do you dive them?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom