Yay! I made my 50th dive today!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You must return to Ginnie March 30 - April 1 for the Spring Fool's Megadive.

Congrats on #50.

Thank you. I'm just glad it wasn't my reel! Yes, the springs are very addictive. I definitely want to get my cave certification but that won't be for a while. How often do you dive them?

Not as often as I'd like given I live in NYC and my cave buddy lives in Philly. We got Cavern and Intro certified in Feb but have only been back to cave country three times since Feb.

You should definitely do the cenotes when you're in Mexico. I got hooked on caves because of an innocent cenote dive several years ago and the addiction just keeps growing.

Getting your weekly dive fix otherwise you're cranky may explain my cranky mood these days. :rofl3:

not as often as i'd like given i live in nyc and my cave buddy lives in philly. We got cavern and intro certified in feb but have only been back to cave country three times since feb.

You should definitely do the cenotes when you're in mexico. I got hooked on caves because of an innocent cenote dive several years ago and the addiction just keeps growing.

Getting your weekly dive fix otherwise you're cranky may explain my cranky mood these days. :rofl3:

lol!!!!!!!

Congrats. I remember my 50th dive. It was my last dive in Wisconsin before moving down to Florida. It was also for my Master Scuba Diver cert. I was at Ginnie Springs yesterday (Thursday), but I was diving the one with the grating at the bottom, Ginnie Spring. I will be going back Sunday to get some more cavern dives in. Hit me up if you ever need a buddy for some spring dives. I'm averaging 150+ dives a year, so I'm always in the water somewhere.

Congrats on getting to 50! I'd have to look up my 50th in my logbook because I didn't know I was at 50 at the time so I don't really remember it, so it's cool that you got to "celebrate" it. Have fun on your next 50.

Congrats. I remember my 50th dive. It was my last dive in Wisconsin before moving down to Florida. It was also for my Master Scuba Diver cert. I was at Ginnie Springs yesterday (Thursday), but I was diving the one with the grating at the bottom, Ginnie Spring. I will be going back Sunday to get some more cavern dives in. Hit me up if you ever need a buddy for some spring dives. I'm averaging 150+ dives a year, so I'm always in the water somewhere.

Cool. I'm always looking for new dive buddies. I try to dive at least once a week. Now that I have my cavern certification I want to dive the caverns as much as possible.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom