You know you're a diver when....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TBH I wouldn't mind if Male was flooded... but for different reasons- I'm not a fan. Noisy, polluted and expensive- much like a 'normal' city but without alcohol and its subsequent hijinks. But I'm kinda stuck here for the next 10 days or so. Then I'm out with a new job in Indonesia in the new year.

Personal taste, perhaps ... but I love Indonesia way more than the Maldives. What part of Indonesia are you heading for? ... and lucky you ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

...your cocktail party conversations tend to be about your last/next dive trip.

...you wake up in the middle of the night and think you're underwater on a night dive. Then you try to figure out why you don't have a regulator in your mouth. Can't figure it out and it still doesn't concern you - you're feeling so peaceful and blissed out. Then, try to figure out why your dog (who is sleeping in bed with you) is scuba diving too...and why there is a digital clock glowing next to your head... :)

When you do "girl math" at the dive shop to justify your purchase.

"Honey….it was 40% off!"

I just bought a wing because it "saved me over $100, you know, because it was on sale." I swear every woman I've ever met has said that repeatedly. I like the "girl math" nomenclature.

I just bought a wing because it "saved me over $100, you know, because it was on sale." I swear every woman I've ever met has said that repeatedly. I like the "girl math" nomenclature.

lol, it's true, because my guy math says "You didn't save 40%, you spent 60% that you wouldn't if it wasn't on sale."

She loves it when I throw guy math around. lol

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom