you know you've been diving to long when..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ssdiver2003

Reaction score
.... everytime you pour yourself a glass of water, you submerge your depth gauge and figure out if you need to do a DECO-Stop just before you empty it....

.... consult your dive computer to see, if multiple glasses of water are o.k ....

I'am writing these because i am sitting at my desk, reading all the other ones and crack up here on the chair...plus, i just poured me a cup of water.
Not bad for the beginning i guess....

Have a good one you fellow diver's :)

I've been obsessing for the last few weeks over buying a new drysuit. Finally ordered it last week, done deal.

My wife awoke at 2 this morning wondering why I wasn't in bed. She found me at the computer, searching for the perfect DRYSUIT SOCKS!

Her comment: GAWD!:bonk:

When you get the bill from having your car serviced and think "Dang, I could've rented a full set of gear for a weekend with this money!"

(Yeah, still renting!)

-Rob

rab once bubbled...
When you get the bill from having your car serviced and think "Dang, I could've rented a full set of gear for a weekend with this money!"

(Yeah, still renting!)

-Rob

Sell the car, buy the gear, ride the bus.

MgicTwnger once bubbled...

Sell the car, buy the gear, ride the bus.

...but then how do you get to the dive site with all the gear?

Taking it on the bus will garner you some REALLY strange looks.......

Buy the gear rent the car, then you don't have to worry about getting the interior all wet on the way home.

The car is fully paid. Gear is being planned... (christmas and birthday in December!) with the goal of owning before a trip to Florida in April. Besides, I can just fit everything for a weekend's diving and camping in the trunk -- that would never work on a bus! The interior stays dry 'cause I've got a heavy duty plastic tub/tray that's about 24"x24"x10" that holds all the wet stuff quite nicely in the trunk.

-Rob

Hey Rob, I'm a December baby too and that's how I "financed" my dive gear... spread out over the past couple years! :wink: Thanks, family members!

<sorry to hijack the thread here...>

Back
Top Bottom