Your favorite Christmas tunes...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JimLap:
Grandma got run over by a reindeer is way up on my list! And merrry christmas from the family. don't know who does it but it's a real funny one also.
Yep, a couple of good ones! I can't remember the fella that does the family one but it is funny. Have you heard Grandpa Got Run Over by a John Deere?

oh there are several songs that i like and i have a big selection on my computer so i can go through them.

Trans Siberian Orchestra: Christmas Eve in Serjevo, carol of the bells

Kenny Rogers Mary did you know

New Song Christmas shoes

these are just a few i can remeber off the top of my head would have to look at the playlist to get then names.

grandma is a good one but its getting killed this year because i have heard it like a hundred times so far.

FWIW

Tooth

Oh another good one. The Muppet's (yes those furry critters) 12 Days of Christmas. Miss Piggy is pretty funny...especially if you liked the Muppets as a kid.

I also like the one about the nightingale in the cage. Has kind of a nice Celtic flavor to it.

"Mary's Boy Child" especially the version performed by BoneyM

just about anything by TSO or Mannheim Steamroller, but I also like Bing's "White Christmas", "Adeste Fidelis", "Christmas in Killarney"

How did everyone forget about, Dominic the Donkey, ching it ta ching, The Italian Christmas Donkey He Haw Hee Haw??

Dominic The Donkey

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom