Your max depth!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I dive air exclusively. The deepest I've ever gone is 201 ft. By the way... the ONLY reason I continue to "go there" is to film critters at such depths that we don't see in recreational depths. Otherwise I'd stay much closer to the surface to increase bottom time and video yield.
Check out the Chimney sponge from Ship Rock. It begins at the 1:25 mark. Unfortunately, they don't appear until about 206' on Ring Reef, the crescent shaped rocks downhill from the northwest corner of Ship Rock.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFRVo1Py9a4

I never bother looking....might not like what I see.

you've been on the Fling/Spree before.....you might make just half the dives ie missing every other dive..............GEAUX TIGERS.........

144 feet. Then my camera housing developed a leak...

I think I worked it out at costing me approx $10 per meter. A very expensive dive...

Z...

I have been to the PADI limits for recreational divers. Got there on a drift dive along a gorgeous wall in the Bahamas while diving with Blackbeards last month. Felt fine and wanted to stay a lot longer but my computer started talking to me so I listened and went up slowly to finish the dive.

My record so far is 126 feet. I would like to go deeper, but first I have to do a specialty course on Nitrox.

165' (50m). I wouldn't go any deeper without getting trimix trained. In fact I probably wouldn't plan to go back to 165' without getting trimix trained.

My dives below 40m have all been under the guidance of tech instructors (as have most under 30m) - I wouldn't recommend doing it without sufficient training and supervision. Things start to happen pretty fast down there!

Back
Top Bottom