Zeagle BP/W ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BigWhiteSquare, great avatar! Chaka rocks!
I have one and I can't tell you how much I love it! I had a Ranger that I took the bladder off of and mounted it right to the plate. It's a good, stable rig for me. I opted for the SS plate with the std. harness with zip touch weight pouches and yes, the shoulder pads with great big Z's on them which I proudly display. The only thing missing is the American flag!

Scott, I'm interested in the donut style bladder. Any ballpark timeframe when it might hit the shelves?

www.dyv.us:
Interested in the Zeagle titanium backplate. But cant seem to find an online dealer that carries them. The LDS in the Philippines doesn't even carry the SS and aluminum plates.

Thanks for your assistance.

Any dealer can order you one, but I seriously doubt that you will find any that stock them!

I only keep 2 in stock at a time, simply due to the price.

jetfixer:
Scott, I'm interested in the donut style bladder. Any ballpark timeframe when it might hit the shelves?

Well....I was hoping for DEMA, but we aren't going to make it, so hopefully early 2006!!

ScottZeagle:
Any dealer can order you one, but I seriously doubt that you will find any that stock them!

I only keep 2 in stock at a time, simply due to the price.

Thanks for your reply. What would be the approximate retail price? Are they the same finish as the SS and aluminum plates (rounded edges)? How much does the plate weigh?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom