Zeagle Zena or Backplate and wing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gemdiver:
I believe that is the exact reason why Raven was mentioning the wrist mounted computer, so you don't rely on the air intergrated computer to make your diving decissions. That way you are the one in control of your dive, not your computer.

Uh - yeah. Forgive me for saying it, but there's a reason your OW class ran you through "Dive Planning."

Reading a computer and discovering your air lasted longer because you ascended (?!) is not dive planning.

If I were you, I would consider a bottom timer and tables for a while, just to re-learn situational awareness.

Boogie711:
Uh - yeah. Forgive me for saying it, but there's a reason your OW class ran you through "Dive Planning."

Reading a computer and discovering your air lasted longer because you ascended (?!) is not dive planning.

If I were you, I would consider a bottom timer and tables for a while, just to re-learn situational awareness.

??????????????/

I am very confused, I thought this thread was on the Zena BC vs. a backplate ????

ok... talk about hijack....

brian, is your avatar an alien jalapeno pepper? or a sea-sick cyclop carrot?

H2Andy:
ok... talk about hijack....

brian, is your avatar an alien jalapeno pepper? or a sea-sick cyclop carrot?

ROTFLMAO - that was funny!

Obviously you don't watch spongebob squarepants* - that is Plankton.

Not sure on the best definition of a hijack, but it looked to me like an ambush from boogie ( who I hear is a nice guy) since he was lecturing someone on diving who didn't ask for a lesson and basically told Drsteve to go re-learn how to dive since he doesn't have "situational awareness", so I thought I would needle the boogie monster a bit :evil:

Of course now I am lecturing someone for lecturing someone who was just asking about which BC was best for his wife...so how much better am I? sorry boogie it's yours and drsteve's party so I think I'll mind my own business and go sing a song...

*Are ya ready Kids?..Aye Aye Captain...I CAN'T HEAR YOU?!...READY CAPTAIN!!!...OOOOOHH... Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? SPONGEBOB SQUARE PANTS!!! Absorbent and yellow and porous is he! SPONGEBOB SQUARE PANTS!!! If nautical nonsense be something you wish,
SPONGEBOB SQUARE PANTS!!! Then drop on the deck, and flop like a fish!
SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS, SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS, SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS ......

:banana:

Dive Source:
Obviously you don't watch spongebob squarepants* - that is Plankton.

Just how did Spongebob come to have a squirrel friend that scuba dives (and without an air tank)? R

Now lets not pick on Sandy Cheeks. Maybe she's got some kinda fancy rebreather, we don't know about.

Kat:
Now lets not pick on Sandy Cheeks. Maybe she's got some kinda fancy rebreather, we don't know about.

Of course she does, especially since she already has an underwater habitat and a rocket ship.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom