Zipper Wax

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

found them at a quilting/sewing store for $1.

Firediver:
What type of wax do I use for the zipper on my dry suit. Which type is the bext to use??

I think I found the wax I use at the grocery store (or could have been the craft store)....Can't remember what it is called, but it was the same stuff that I received a stick of when I bought the suit.

The ultimare zipper wax is found only in the left ear of the male Manatee just after the female has delivered a calf.

The best time to collect it is when he is drowning his sorrows down the Mangrove club after receiving hours of GBH of the earhole from his mate who never goes out, makes all his food, hides his remote and always need a new pair of flippers!

Statistics show that the female Indian Elephant in the Rainy Monsoon Season also produces and inordinate amount of wax (see attached) so get it while you can.

see link www.earwaxcollector.FL.co for details

Failing that, beeswax will do, that's what I use.

Good luck

Aquamore
:)

You are so right Fire Diver
.... you will stick to bees wax

lets face it everything else does!
:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom