The search for the perfect BC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The new ScubPro LITEHAWK looks interesting. Can either ScubaPro model be acquired without the octo power inflator allowing a conventional octo second stage (safer)?

All SPs can be had with/without integrated LPI/octo

Have you looked at the zeagle ranger. I have heard a lot of good coments on them. my wife changed to a transpac last year and she loves it. She is also top heavy and did not like the fit on a lot of the jacket bcs's

I started out with a Libra. I'm 5'4" and 120 lbs, and the smallest one I could get was still too big for me.

I like my backplate.

When you find it, please let me know-----------:)

And RJP, my wife now dives a Libra-----in fact, last summer on Dominica, I used her's on our last day of diving(she was only diving a couple days & my Scout's power inflator cracked, constantly leaking air)......I loved her's----now I know I have a good spare rig, lol.....

I know you don't like BPW but my G/F tried on alot of BC's and once she tried on the Halcyon Eclipse she loves the fit and feel.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom