Found Camera - stage.com - Help!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was in Turks and Caicos last July, and one of the divers lost his Sea Life digital Camera camera one strobe. attachment. Does this sound familiar?

You're probably right :(, but imagine the FUN if someone recognizes the photo! :dance3:
Reminds me of the found camera with sexy pics posted all over the internet. The girl was actually a model and the myth was actually an advertising ploy.

Really want to see that video of the LH turtle with the camera strap. :D
I was in Turks and Caicos last July, and one of the divers lost his Sea Life digital Camera camera one strobe. attachment. Does this sound familiar?
That's downstream. Would take a couple of years to get to the UK and back.

Here are a couple more photos. I tried zooming in on the restaurant scene. Nothing. The other is the school function (possibly) I mentioned. Can anyone read the writing on the wall? Even the airport shows no identifiers.

Attachments

• DSCN3240.jpg
    DSCN3240.jpg
    397.6 KB · Views: 1,236
  • DSCN3269.jpg
    DSCN3269.jpg
    458.9 KB · Views: 1,220
  • DSCN3305.jpg
    DSCN3305.jpg
    417 KB · Views: 1,198
Well, the writing on that piece of paper on the school wall is not German, but definitely Dutch -- I don't know Dutch, but I can recognize it -- "The Big Cookbook of ???"

(Heh... Euro version of Halloween in school, with the parents holding bottles of beer...)

Which would mean either Netherlands or Flemish Belgium.
The kids are definitely European too.

And the folks in the guest house scene look Euro too. Is that the same guy on the right, that was standing in front of the pickup?

Username "Diver0001" here on ScubaBoard lives in The Netherlands. Maybe he could help.

Here are a couple more photos. I tried zooming in on the restaurant scene. Nothing. The other is the school function (possibly) I mentioned. Can anyone read the writing on the wall?

It's Dutch, or something derived from it like Afrikaans.

Something about "the big cookbook of the..."

It's Dutch, or something derived from it like Afrikaans.

Something about "the big cookbook of the..."

that is a huge help! I just found a school in Aruba call Schakel. We may be getting somewhere now.

In picture number 3 - is'nt that one of the divers from the first series? Also, can anyone get the flight number of the plane? I can't clear it up enough. Conteniental can be searched by plane registration.

I thought the back of the bronze sedan looked like a Buick LeSabre.

Mmmm... except the 2000-2005 LeSabre had the gas door right under the c-pillar, and had a bumper crease that I don't see here. In any case, despite the probability that these guys are Dutch or otherwise European, it seems likely the photo with the pickup was taken in the Western Hemisphere...

that is a huge help! I just found a school in Aruba call Schakel. We may be getting somewhere now.

...like the Antilles? Ding ding ding!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom