Spiegel Grove?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DivingGal

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Has anyone gone diving on her yet? Lucky me -- NetDoc, TexasMike and I are going visiting her just before wreckmania . Would like to get a real "live" report if I can.

Conditions?
Sitings?
Charter went with?
... heck anything you care to share.

I will be diving the Spiegel Grove over the JULY 4 week. I hope to have videos of this dive.

I live in Key Largo and have several friends that have dove on it as volunteers. The report at this point is that she should be open to the public by the end of this week. My friend dove it and described it as an awesome dive, absolutely massive with both props showing :) He believes it will be a top wreck dive. I have been invited to go out on it the first day it's open to the public and I'll report what I see :wink:

Being a local and a diver I like to check out the different operators in town. There is a new dive operation called Bluewater Divers at MM 100 in Key Largo. These guys are awesome!!! They are friendly, have alot of experience, are willing and take the time to answer any questions, the boat is comfortable and they keep it uncrowded, and the best part is they give you plenty of time in the water:) These guys really love what they do!

These are the guys I will be diving the Spiegel Grove with and I'll be recommending them to my friends and family when they come to town.

Check them out at www.bluewaterdiver.net

Hope to see ya on the Grove:wink:

Disregard.....I found info on it in another thread. Unfortunately, it's on the same weekend as the cavediver.net social at Ginnie Springs.....and I'm going to that. Ah, well, another time..

Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom