How much do you pay for air at LDS?

What does your LDS charge for an regular air fill?

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I bought a fill card from my LDS, 10 fills for $35

Last years a standard air fill was $4 here, but it jumped to $5 this year. Last year we could buy the fill card for $30(10 fills), I'm not sure if that priced jumped or not.

They also have an unlimited air fill sticker you can put on a tank, $40 per tank. I have em on 4 of the 6 tanks I have at the house :D and I get well over my moneys worth out of em!

SuPrBuGmAn:
Last years a standard air fill was $4 here, but it jumped to $5 this year. Last year we could buy the fill card for $30(10 fills), I'm not sure if that priced jumped or not.

They also have an unlimited air fill sticker you can put on a tank, $40 per tank. I have em on 4 of the 6 tanks I have at the house :D and I get well over my moneys worth out of em!

Where do you get unlimited fills from? Is it good for one year?

$3.50 for singles, $7.00 for doubles; the shop down the road
charges $4.00 and $8.00

Air fill card is $4.50 fpr 10 fills, or $5.00 if you don't buy the card. So I voted $5.00

That apears to be standard in the LA area. There are dive shops I am told, that offer free air in Hollywood for example.

4 years ago when I started diving it was a fill card for $25.00 for 10 fills or $3.00 per fill wihtout.

doubles (which I don't dive) are double the price (two tanks).

av8er23:

Underwater Works in Daphne, AL. They're good for a year, Jan 1st to Dec 31st, no matter when you buy it :) So if you buy in Sept, its good till Dec 31st. Another words, buy in Jan :wink:

av8er23:

Sho-Me Scuba $40 for membership and no mater how many tanks you have he will fill them all year around :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom