What is with the Wetpixel site?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mo2vation

Relocated to South Florida....
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Or am I just too dumb to live.

Everytime I go to this site over the last week or so (I haven't been for a long time) every single screen and most of the threads are littered with links that go no where, embedded photos referenced that aren't in the posts, smilies that don't work and more.

Its unreadable. I get through a couple of posts and just have to bail. Its terrible.

Is there a setting I'm missing? Did they change something that I just didn't see, or is it just poor technology.

There's good content, but I can't get past all the crap on the screens.

HELP.

---
Ken

I was just on and it seems to be ok. I think they re-arranged a few things from the look of it, but other than that, it seems to be normal.

Works fine for me. What internet program are you using? If you have some sort of really old browser then it won't work properly.

There was a new layout added yesterday but thats it.

Let me know what you are using and i will ask Eric if it is an imcompatable browser

Works fine for me.

Mo2vation:
Or am I just too dumb to live.
Everytime I go to this site over the last week or so (I haven't been for a long time) every single screen and most of the threads are littered with links that go no where, embedded photos referenced that aren't in the posts, smilies that don't work and more.

That's strange. I don't see any of these problems. However, I do know that they made some site wide changes in the past two weeks so it's possible that things aren't working with certain browsers/OS configs. I would ask over at WetPixel instead of here. I'm sure they would like to know if there are problems.

I restarted and cleared cache. Looks like its working better. Thanks.

K

Ken

I knew it could not be that you were too dumb to live. That's my excuse

Tom

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom