Broken Computer, what to do?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

midwayman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Got a aeris atmos 2 dive watch in november, went diving with it for the first time on dec 27 in Jamaica. Watch decided it was on the surface 7 minutes and 48fsw into the dive. Reset it and tried it again, but it wont register depth no matter what. Got it from the guys at scubatoys, and emailed them a couple days ago about it, but havent heard back from them. Do I need to go through them or should I just contact Aeris directly? Sort of hoping the scubatoys guys see this since I know they're on the forums.

midwayman:
Got a aeris atmos 2 dive watch in november, went diving with it for the first time on dec 27 in Jamaica. Watch decided it was on the surface 7 minutes and 48fsw into the dive. Reset it and tried it again, but it wont register depth no matter what. Got it from the guys at scubatoys, and emailed them a couple days ago about it, but havent heard back from them. Do I need to go through them or should I just contact Aeris directly? Sort of hoping the scubatoys guys see this since I know they're on the forums.
Go to SCUBATOYS - they'll resolve it faster - pickup the phone to them - its worth the toll call and Larry will resolve it.

Didn't see your post until know... Anytime you have a problem... Just jingle on our toll free number, or shoot me an email... I don't get as much time to spend on the board as I'd like...

but anyway... If you have a trip going right away, I can shoot out a replacement today... if not diving for a bit, let me know, and I'll issue a pickup tag, or you can just mail in to us with a note on what it was doing, and we'll get aeris to take care of it right away.

Shout if I can help!

Larry is always good for helping with equip probs....I owe him thanks for assisting me in getting my BCD`s warrantee covered ....even after manufacture attempted to not honor the warrantee.....TY...M...

Back
Top Bottom