Atlantis beach resort philippines sucks!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bahura2

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I've been to atlantis Dumaguete 2 times and the first time i was their, the service and the diving are good no comment about that, but early this year me and my wife came back and they have a lot of changes in the resort, oh my goush they have a lot of hidden charges too so be carefull guys..... you guys out their just to let you know, for apo they will charge you extra of $33.00 they said for the boat and the food. That's to expensive aside from your $31.50 per dive and they are forcing you to do 3 dives. So for a day trip to apo island with the 3 dives and the boat ride it will come out you pay $127.50 is that sound good to you guys.
What if both of you are divers then that's $255.00 for one days. and one thing DM they dont know nothing sorry guys but that is my observation....better do something.:11doh:

And this is somehow related to Computers, Gauges, Watches & Analyzers?

rmannix:
And this is somehow related to Computers, Gauges, Watches & Analyzers?

He did calculations and analyzed his vacation.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom