Changed my mind again!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AJ Tudor

Registered
Reaction score
So on this board I've asked about, Tusa and Poseidon regs. I figure I'll go a different route this time. I'm now looking at the Mares Proton ranges, more specifically the V16 Proton metal. It seems to have pretty much everything I need in a reg (i.e I can breathe with it!) most importantly it looks like it can handle colder conditions. Can anyone push me/convince me to stop being a tight git and go out and buy one? One more thing, the dive shop I am planning to get my regs from is offering a free 3 gauge console with any reg+octo, the gauges they're offering is the Blandford mini 3 gauge. I've had a look at a piccie of it and I recognise it from my OW course, they're also offering me an upgrade to a Suunto 3 in line (Which I would prefer). Is it worth the 65 pounds they're asking to upgrade to the Suunto?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom