Holiday Gathering, Dec 1st, Orange Beach, AL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

denisegg

Indescribable!
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
:bandsmlz: Some of us will be diving in Orange Beach December 1st and 2nd and would like to have a meet and greet for the holidays Saturday night, December 1st. Everyone is invited whether you are diving those days or not. Last year, we met at Tacky Jacks beginning around 5pm.:cheers:

If anyone has any other ideas for a place to meet, speak up!! Last year we did it on Dec 30th and it was a bit crowded and loud and kind of hard to hear each other but we had a great time. There was about a dozen of us there and I got to meet alot of you for the first time that I have been diving with all this year. Divers also brought their nondiving spouses. I would love to see everyone again and would love to see some new faces as well.

If you are interested in attending, please respond to the thread with your suggestions and ideas so that we can make this fun for everyone.:)

WOOHOO more dancing!!!! Im in. Im planning on staying in Orange beach somewhere that weekend so ill deffinatly be there. Oh by the way any good suggestions on a near by hotel? Should be a great weekend . Come on down everyone heres another great chance to meet your fellow scubaboardians...

Maybe, depends on if I'm diving the panhandle that day or not.

I appreciate the offer, and I'll take you up on it, if I'm in the area :) All the free beer in the world doesn't do me any good if I'm 3 hours away - LOL.

I have a buddy who's penciled in to come to the area for some cave dives. If he comes, I'm going to be under some wet rocks. If he cancels, I'll likely be good to go!

ooh! ooh! Will you bring the video of Cypress???

So any more thoughts on a meeting place? Does anyone have any other suggestions? Just make sure it has a place for amadus to dance. We don't want him to have to get on the table top..:wink:

Back
Top Bottom