Tri-mix instruction recomendations in Puerto Galera

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

red_barbarian

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I had such a good time in Subic in July I thought I'd come back in late Oct. I was told the internet connections in Puerto Galera were quite good. The ones in Subic were a little too slow for me to get my work done, so I thought I'd try to do a tri-mix course in PG. Are there any recommended instructors/Ops in PG for tri-mix?
Can't wait to get back to the Philippines :D

You have several choices. If you are looking for TECH diving at its finest then try La Laguna Beach Club, Tech Asia or the Dive Dojo. If I remember right, LLBC is the only TRIMIX mixing facility (I think). It depends on what kind of personalized service you are looking to receive. All three mentioned have instructors that are very qualified and have participated in some really awesome dives (too include world record dives). All of them are in PG and are able to arrange your travel in-country. Good luck with your training! Now, hurry up and get back to paradise!

LLBC and El Galleon (Asia Divers) also have wifi for the tech savvies. :)

In PG my vote would go to the guys at Tech Asia. but the other 2 will certainly give you what you need. I think Dive Dojo and Tech Asia can both do any kind of Trimix also BabyD.

For tech diving/training in the Visayas anyone can email me :) Have a look out my new site Triton Oceanic for some of the stuff going on there and in the future...and more on my training site to come soon.

Good luck with your course, and enjoy PG!

Matt.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom