Nekton Medio Reef Trip May 23rd - anyone else going?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubamgb

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am booked and counting the days.....just curious to see if any other SB members are going on the same trip.

Safe Diving!
Mary

My husband and I are going on the 2 Medio cruises before that, in fact we should be leaving the boat the day you are arriving. We went on the first official Medio Reef in April '08. We like it so much we decided to do 2 back-to-back this year. I know if things are as good as last year you will love it. Hope you get some positive replies, because it is fun to know a little about some of the people you are going with. Last year I met robint and 1 other scubaboarder online before we actually met in person. Have fun!!!

I wish!!

I'm actually hoping to the July trip myself .... I woudl love to hear a trip report when you get back!!

emeyer36 - too bad that we will just be missing each other. I agree with you that it is always great to meet a fellow SB member that will be on the same trip!!!! I did PM robint about the Medio Reef itinerary about a month ago - her videos are out of this world...I can't wait to get to Medio Reef!!!

southsidescubasteve - I will post a trip report. I don't have an underwater camera so there will be no pictures but I may try and get fellow divers with cameras to take some. If you haven't already seen robint's videos, you have got to hunt them up on You Tube - do a search for Nekton Roqual (?spelling) Medio Reef.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom