Watch out for a Swindle

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

saffa33

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
If you are doing a Multiple Dive Course, make sure to get a Breakdown of the prices in Writing or Email - Thanks for the Swindle - Easy Divers - Cyprus. Paid up to MSDT and got OWSI

If this has happened to anybody else..... Let everybody know before they make the same mistake

Don't you watch Judge Judy? Always get it in writting or an email.

Did you get intouch with the company afterwards.
Easy Divers is a reasonable good company in my book.

btw might have been nice if you 1st filled out your profile,before starting your "whine"

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

2 identical threads merged.
No double posting please.
Thank you

As I understand it the difference is that MSDT can teach 5 specialties.

Being the consumer, did you make sure that you met the requirements for this?

Have you contacted the Dive Op and asked them why you don't have the desired rating?

Curious - How much did you pay an dwhat did you understand that to include vs what you got. I would like to hear the details.

Did you get intouch with the company afterwards.
Easy Divers is a reasonable good company in my book.

btw might have been nice if you 1st filled out your profile,before starting your "whine"

Just finished with that..... If the picture goes throught.... Cyprus has pretty slow internet

Curious - How much did you pay an dwhat did you understand that to include vs what you got. I would like to hear the details.

Paid €3000 excluding IDC crew pack and was told everything else was included in the package. This was after I supplied a COMPLETE list of things I would be bringing with me

However when I got there..... low and behold, I had to buy manuals and items of kit if I wanted to complete my courses.

Outraged to say the least.... was informed a month into it that I would only get MSDT prep which was not completed either

Don't you watch Judge Judy? Always get it in writting or an email.

I have this information on another laptop in England which I will be forwarding to PADI QA as soon as I get back that side.

I have read through all the requirements and have seen what I should have got

As I understand it the difference is that MSDT can teach 5 specialties.

Being the consumer, did you make sure that you met the requirements for this?

Have you contacted the Dive Op and asked them why you don't have the desired rating?

MSDT has 5 specialities they can teach and have 25 Certs to their name

Back
Top Bottom