I love Padi

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

S

Scuba Diver 03

I got Open Water certified about 3weeks ago and just loved the course. I wanna become a wreck/instructer and use enriched air.:)

Scuba Diver 03 once bubbled...
I got Open Water certified about 3weeks ago and just loved the course. I wanna become a wreck/instructer and use enriched air.:)

You might change your mind when you hit puberty.

I'm 13 what you talking about!!!!!!! I don't like it when people accuse me of my age. I've been intrested in diving sence I was 6. Thats what I want to do. I want to become a wreck diver using nitrox. Then I want to become an instructer!!!

just quit it!!!:upset:

Play nice :rolleyes:

And don't feed the troll, if that's what this is (and not simply someone who really is that young and who might want to think twice before posting their age on a public message board - any mods out there?).

cat once bubbled...
Play nice :rolleyes:

And don't feed the troll, if that's what this is (and not simply someone who really is that young and who might want to think twice before posting their age on a public message board - any mods out there?).

Why Not. :) Just having a little fun.

all evidence to the contrary, it might *not* be a troll - and if it isn't, the diving gods might curse you to a season of nothing but... Hubbles Lake :eek: for taking the wind out of such a young set of sails :D

cat once bubbled...
all evidence to the contrary, it might *not* be a troll - and if it isn't, the diving gods might curse you to a season of nothing but... Hubbles Lake :eek: for taking the wind out of such a young set of sails :D

But if it isn't a troll....Well when puberty hits... could very well lead to a slight change in life's priorities :wink:

P.S. I am trying to find Jesus in Hubbles (but I've seem to of misplaced him)

JeffG once bubbled...

But if it isn't a troll....Well when puberty hits... could very well lead to a slight change in life's priorities :wink:

You're talking about GUE, right?

:D

I think the kid is for real, just a little miss guided. based on some of his other post, not very informed about things. Give the kid some credit, at least he has a goal. If he is for real, i wish I was that motivated at that age. I would not be diving in quarries in Ohio. See how long he sticks around

Back
Top Bottom