Thanks to scubaboard member wetdawg

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I

idocsteve

Wes-

Just a public word of thanks for the excellent job you did with getting Terri certified this past weekend in Fort Lauderdale. You were thorough, professional, and you did a wonderful job working with her on some of her skills that needed some brushing up. Terri told me that she was very comfortable working with you, despite her nervousness and the extremely adverse weather conditions in the low 40s in the area.

I still chuckle when I recall you shouting at her "C'mon jump in the current is taking me away from the boat I can't wait for you!" .. LOL. Her hesitation with the jumping in was all but gone by the end of her dives during the cruise.

The Caymans and Cozumel were great, Terri got in 4 dives in both locations and she really enjoyed the diving. We dove with Aldora divers in Cozumel and they provide steel 120's to maximize bottom time. She had a bit of trouble with her buoyancy and trim on the first dive due to the heavy tanks, but on the second dive she was fine.

To any scubaboard members looking for a dive instructor in the South Florida area, wetdawg is your guy.

And I'm very picky.

:wink:

P.S. Thanks to ScubaBoard for giving me the opportunity to meet Wes in the first place.

Steve and Terri,

Thanks for the kind words. I enjoyed spending time diving with you both. Terri was a real trooper considering the miserable cold spell we had during your stay here. Thank God it's back up over 70 here again.

Great to hear you had a good trip.

Stop by and dive with us here in Fort Lauderdale anytime!

Wes

Some pictures from the checkout dives

ncz6gj.jpg

2gviwj8.jpg

33577fs.jpg

2n8u7ua.jpg

Here's a tip for my Conch Forum buddies...find out who Wes is diving with for lobster mini-season and get yourself booked (hey Wes...SeaXP again this year?) His "how to catch a lobster" demo is a MUST SEE! Seriously, his is the best I've ever seen...a blend of National Geographic and Comedy Central.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom