Best places for Nikonos V service

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

flspy

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have an old Nikonos V that I want to sell. However, have not had it in the water for years and it should have the internal o-rings serviced. The place I always sent it to is out of business. Anyone know who is doing this work anymore and does a good job at reasonable prices?

Chris

Try Mike at:

UNDERWATER CAMERA REPAIR
10044 SW 221 STREET
MIAMI, FL USA
Tel: 305-234-0903
Fax:305-234-0907mikem@underwatercamerarepair.com
www.nikonosrepair.com

They are top notch (we use them as an authorized warranty service center for Aquatica), never, never had any negative feedback about their work quality or ethics. And boy do they ever know the Nikonos V in and out!

Southern Nikonos used to be the best, and they still seem to be in business. I am surprised a NikonosV can command a price that merits getting it serviced. Good luck.

I just got an email from Bob saying that he has retired and closed down his repair service on 31st Dec, 2010. :-(

I went to the dive show in West Palm last month. They had a lot of camera guys there. I'll check and post what I find.

I had a flood about ten years ago, and my DEPP insurance covered it. I dealt with a great outfit in California, but I lost contact.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom