Keeping the dream alive...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rob Wilks

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
To all who love the adventure, please bare with me as I write my thoughts.
I have been fortunate enough to have grown up on the central coast. The Ocean has played such valuable role in who I am and what I choose. Sometimes she is my mother, my lover, dungeon master and punisher. My greatest of teachers she is and always will be.
The last several years has proven to be challenging to find the "time" to give to myself to dive, surf, fish, kayak, etc. I miss it terribly. When I do get out it's pure liberation from the bondage (self imposed I might add...) that my life may seem to be at times. (I need to say here that my life is so very blessed, and I would change very little about it) I live within site of her and work practically on the beach, and that, I am finding, is most challenging.
In want to thank all of you who post here for the stoke you give me. Your energy and the intention you bring to the water is to be commended. I am most happy to know so many kindred spirits are out there. I love what you all bring to the table. The tips, stories, pics and vids, most of all the motivation to do it to the caliber you do.
If you read this far, thank you for doing so. May you all be well and blessed with wonderful adventures
Rob

Thank you, Rob.

I hope you find the time soon to get back on or in the water.

Good luck, and thank you for your kind words!

- Fofo

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom