Ft Lauderdale, New Diver HEEEEELLLLLPPPP

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justintj

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Anyone looking for a dive partner in South Florida, Ft Lauderdale area? I have friends that snorkel but nobody dives yet, I have been certified for like 2 or 3 months and havent went diving yet! I hate to go alone (the whole dive buddy thing makes sense) So someone please message me and lets go diving.. I can only go weekends, but am usually free to go any weekend... My girlfriend is working on her cert but busy weekends for her makes it challenging... SOMEONE HELP! I need to get in the water!

Welcome to the board!

Lots of active divers in your area. I'll move this thread to the local forum for more visibility. You might also check this out: ScubaBoard - Find a Dive Buddy

Justin - I used to live in SFLA but moved away. Next month I am coming down with my husband who has a conference in Miami. I will be diving out of Miami on Sunday, April 3rd with a couple people from the conference. You would be welcome to join us if you would like to and I would be happy to buddy with you. If you are interested let me know and I can get you the cost. Let me know if you will need to rent gear.

Anyone looking for a dive partner in South Florida, Ft Lauderdale area? I have friends that snorkel but nobody dives yet, I have been certified for like 2 or 3 months and havent went diving yet! I hate to go alone (the whole dive buddy thing makes sense) So someone please message me and lets go diving.. I can only go weekends, but am usually free to go any weekend... My girlfriend is working on her cert but busy weekends for her makes it challenging... SOMEONE HELP! I need to get in the water!

Welcome to the board. If you ever make it up to North Central Florida let me know I buddy with you. I even show you some of the cool springs we have here. I don't get down to Ft.Lauderdale much.

I'd be happy to go diving with you where possible and show you some of the great diving we have here. I am a long-time diver and have no issue with diving with newly certified divers. I am pretty much available anytime, unless I have a class (which you can tag along with as a certified diver if you like). Just drop a reply or call my number below.

Contact Gold coast scuba as Debby suggested thay are in LBTS and are always shire diving. Great people and cheap fill cards I highly recommend you look them up.

Im in, too! New yet obsessed here in Miami. Have been hitting the dive boats, in Key Largo and south. PM me your contact info, Im always down to dive if not traveling/partying
~Dan

Sobe, is that a kayak on your car? Do you kayak dive? Kayuba, the kayak diving club is meeting tonight at UnderSeas Sports in Fort Lauderdale.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom