Need a recommendation... Ft Lauderdale trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rage27

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Ill be in Ft Lauderdale for a fewe days and I need a recommendation on some dive sites and a charter operation in that area. I am willing to drive a ways but I dont want to trek to Key West either. I want some good wreck diving. I am an experienced diver so I dont want to be a part of a snorkel trip. Thanks for any input.

Ill be in Ft Lauderdale for a fewe days and I need a recommendation on some dive sites and a charter operation in that area. I am willing to drive a ways but I dont want to trek to Key West either. I want some good wreck diving. I am an experienced diver so I dont want to be a part of a snorkel trip. Thanks for any input.

This shop is close to Ft. Lauderdale: Pompano Dive Center

This shop can find just about any boat for you to get on in the Ft Lauderdale area.... they don't operate dive boats but act as a 'broker'. Tell them what you want and they'll find a boat. Pompano Beach Scuba Diving Center - Dive store in central Pompano Beach

Key Largo is not terribly far away: these are the shops I've used: all are good

CONCH REPUBLIC DIVERS " COME SEE WHY WE'RE NOT JUST ANOTHER DIVE SHOP"
Silent World Dive Center This one does a double dip on the S. Grove
Quiescence Diving Services , Inc., One of Key Largo's Finest Diving Operations

Tenneco Towers and the Mercedes were both neat dives 15 years ago.. probably still.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom