How many dives do you have?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I was at a local dive shop and the owner told me he had over 9000 dives. Can this be true. Ive been diving for about 10 years and dive ever nice weekend. Saying that ive only logged just under 300 dives. If he dove for forty years he would have had to dive 225 time evey year. Wow So again i ask the question, how many dive do you have?

lobstermobster once bubbled...
I was at a local dive shop and the owner told me he had over 9000 dives. Can this be true. Ive been diving for about 10 years and dive ever nice weekend. Saying that ive only logged just under 300 dives. If he dove for forty years he would have had to dive 225 time evey year. Wow So again i ask the question, how many dive do you have?

I read somewhere that Steve Berman had over 10,000. I guess it's possible if all you do is dive. I know for sure that I'll never get that far. I'm coming up on 20 years and all I have is a little over 1000 dives. At my rate I'd have to live a loooong time to get 9000.

Some instructors probably have many thousands but most of those would be training related and probably shallow and not too challenging.

R..

DIving since 97 and just got to 857

ddown

and just at 400, not counting any dives with the FD.

I know of a couple of dive masters in Cozumel, they do an average of 4 dives a day. giving 6 days a week and 50 weeks on average a year diving = 1,200 dives. x 8 years = 9,600 dives, it could be possible. But I'd think I'd loose a lot of friends and get real tired of my job in doing that much diving.
bcda

If you do the same dive 100 times, do you have 100 dives or just one dive that you've done 100 times.

Been diving since March 2001 ... logged just over 650 dives, mostly in Puget Sound and British Columbia.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Back
Top Bottom