Apollo Bio Fins Sz S 2 sets of straps and new boots

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LivBlue

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I have a pair of yellow bio fins size small for scuba diving used for 10-15 dives. I'm selling them is because I think I have the incorrect size. I bought these at Scubatoys a few months back. I've also have a pair of spring straps that will be included. I have a pair of 3mm neosport hightop sz 9 boots to go with them I wore these once in our pool and liked my short ones a little more.

I included links to similar items. The fins have an original gray rubber strap, and the boots link are pretty close to the ones below but they are 3mm, the straps are exactly those.

Yellow Apollo Bio Fins discounts on sale Apollo

Innovative Ez Spring Fin Strap discounts on sale Innovative Scuba Concepts

Neosport 5Mm High Top Zipper Boot @ Divers-Supply.com

I'd like to get $150 for the lot and would prefer to not break up. I'll pay shipping as long as the location is within the US. I'd prefer paypal but can be flexible. If you happen to be around Dallas we could meet up. I can txt pics of any of these items per request.

Last edited:
I also have a Quicksilver size small tall wetsuit that's a couple years old but only worn a couple times in freshwater. I'll also include it if the buyer can make use of it. It's all black with rubber knees and chest area. It was worn by someone 6' 150ish

How about any offers? As it stands I'm offering for $150 the fins, straps, boots, and wet suit. I just tossed the other stuff in it was extras I had.

How about just the fins for 120 shipped? If my price is off let me know, it could also be that they are Sz S which I know isn't what the majority of people are wearing.

Hi, I am in the process of getting my two kids set up to take their their OW PADI cert course. I just purchased the basic equip package from the dive shop for the kids today. I am interested in your fins for my 12 year old daughter. I like quality equipment as we all do but would not spend that much on a beginner diver for a new pair of Bio's. I live in fort Worth but am planning a trip to Scubatoys in Carrollton tomorrow (just found out about it tonight) so I could maybe meet you to pick up the fins and save shipping cost. I need to see if I can get out of the "package deal" with the scuba shop without too much trouble before I can commit. I do not want to insult you with a low offer, but I can only justify $90 for my daughter. Would you consider that offer with no shipping cost for just the fins and spring straps?

I'm actually pretty sure they'll work with you. I got the package deal with some x-pert zooms and I got home and really didn't like them at all in the pool. So I went back up there the next week and they traded them out for the bio fins with an up charge.

As for pricing I still need 120. I have to buy a new pair which will run over 200, so I'm needing some cash to go towards that. If you're trying to not buy a package I have the few things listed above and have the snorkel they included my package and would give you that too. If she can wear a ladies size 9 shoe I have new boots as well. Today could work for meeting up, they have some regulators out there for me so when they get those done I'll be making the trip anyway.

Dry Snorkel discounts on sale ScubaToys

Hmm. Don't know what to say- I have shortie booties ladies size 8 they fit perfect in Bio fins size ex small. Do you still have them?
I have a new shortie wetsuit so I am good on those- do you want to split them up- if they will fit me? Can't meet up- I live in Phila.
Thank you,
Turtlegirlz
:snorkel:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom