Corrugated inflater hose

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bigtapakah

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Where can i get a new corrugated inflater hose for my BC? I have a rec wing, with the dump valve instead of the elbow. The hose is starting to show signs of age and is cracking. My problem is none of the dive shops around my area deal with dive right, so what is my best option on getting the right parts to fix it?

Or don't shop for a DiveRite hose but a hose of the desired length (+/-) with 1 inch diameter openings at each end (pretty standard with most brands).

I have an Apeks inflator hose on my DR Classic wing & it does great. The only thing is (even with the 90 elbow) it has a cable that runs down it to help hold the length. The Apeks elbow is too large at the flange, if I remember correctly, but it can be removed & the DR elbow used instead. If you use the DR elbow, You will have to drill a small hole in the end elbow to run the cable's pin through. Not a big deal really. Took me about 5 min. to do.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom