Anybody lose a dive computer at Que Brada Belize a few years ago?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverdoug1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I was on the Que Brada dive site in Belize last week, and found a wrist mounted computer covered with marine growth. It was (ahem) a bit below recreational dive depths. It looked like it had been down for years. The strap looked like it had been cut or pulled to it's breaking point. I tried to open it up to see if it could still be functional, but was flooded. It was a single button type computer, but could not read the manufacturer. I guess there is a million ways something like this could be lost (probably just some litterbug disposing of broken gear), but the way the strap was cut / torn seeemed a bit strange. Just thought I would take a shot and see if this was misplaced by a SB member. It would be neat to know how some of the trash / treasure that I find on the bottom gets there!

You might post here: Lost, Found and Stolen

After a few months, send it to Oceanic for discount replacement. :eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom