Din O-rings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hqduong

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm trying to buy more O-Rings for my Zeagle DIN regulator, do all DIN regulators use the same O-Ring?

No,they do not. Some use 111s and some use 112s, and there may also be a third size. check with Zeagle

If you only need a few, then go to your local dive shop. If you are going to need them for years, and a number each year, you can get them cheaper anywhere else. They are just "O" rings, and not gold.

Once you know the size for your reg, you can find them anywhere, including on-line. If you're using them for 100% O2, then you can find a brand that isn't a fuel source, like rubber is. One good source, for either type, is Harbor Freight. They sell boxes of assorted sizes for less than you will pay to buy a couple at a dive shop.

I have a pair of Zeagle Flathead 6 regs and they use the smaller ones, size 111. Drove me nuts trying to fit a "standard" size 112 in there!

hey w ripley, thank you for the Harbor Frieght info...I go thru a lot of "O" rings in a year.....:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom