Where to buy unscented Talcum / Talc powder [Archive] - ScubaBoard - Scuba Diving Forum - Diving Social Network

View Full Version : Where to buy unscented Talcum / Talc powder

Sponsored Link
Windknot
May 24th, 2002, 10:58 AM
I remember reading somewhere that a diver had a source for like a 25 lb. tub of bulk pure talc.

Whilest sitting around on an SI this past weekend, I mentioned that I had "read somewhere" that the big tubs were available...

Mind you that I didnt say that I read it Online, as this would have turned the discussion sour quickly.

The end result was a consensus that everyone wanted in on the "BIG-TUB 'O-TALC"

Ergo my querry...

Any suggestions other than "why use talc, just use food grade silicone"?????

MikeFerrara
May 24th, 2002, 11:17 AM
My wife has a source. I'll ask her about it later today and post it.

NetDoc
May 24th, 2002, 11:32 AM
Find it where any large truck tires are sold. You should be able to order it from your local NAPA dealer. Fragrance free too!!!

wrecNcaver
May 24th, 2002, 11:40 AM
You can get the pure talc at a billard shop or pharmacy. The billard shops usually are cheaper. Just make sure there is no fragrance added.

Windknot
May 24th, 2002, 01:00 PM
Given the "ADULT" nature of the site, I think I'll keep looking.....

Although a 1#bag IS pretty reasonable

Leather Creations "Rubber Talc" Scent Free (http://www.leathercreations.com/424.htm)

Order if you dare......

Windknot
May 24th, 2002, 01:06 PM
AND.....

I wont have to explain the picture on the front of the other bottle.....:D

Bulk Talc and Shaker Bottles (http://www.seedman.com/Rachel/dust.htm)

If anyone has any other options, please let me know....I'm still in the market...

MikeFerrara
May 24th, 2002, 01:29 PM
My wife sys she orders it through the local tier shop. The don't keep it on hand but they can get it. I haven't used it but I'm told corn starch will work.

Uncle Pug
May 24th, 2002, 04:22 PM
Ya know Windy... when a guy starts buying talc in 24# tubs that is usually a sign that a slightly...
hmmm.. errr... uhhh,
More robust suit is in order...

Rick Murchison
May 24th, 2002, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by Windknot
Any suggestions other than "why use talc, just use food grade silicone"?????
There's a very good reason to *not* use silicone, particularly around drysuit zippers and seals... the suit material will absorb the silicone and make it difficult if not impossible to replace the seals or zipper - 'cause the glue won't stick to the silicone impregnated material.
Rick

Windknot
May 24th, 2002, 05:45 PM
That's what I was going for......

I was trying to cut off anyone from suggesting to switch from talc to silicone...(in the vernacular of today's youth...) Sorry...my bad.

I knew THAT was the specific reason to NOT use silicone.....I've read it here numerous times....I read it in my owners manual before my LDS lost it....Then had them tell me to use silicone spray to fit my head through the neck seal!!!!!!

I guess when you work or own the place a drysuit costs significantly less so they would have no need to replace the seals...just get a new one instead...

I actually talked another diver out of using silicone spray this past weekend citing seal replacement. He's interested in getting in on my Bulk Talc deal, once I find it.

Windknot
May 24th, 2002, 05:51 PM
Keep it up mister....Keep it up.......

Zing!!!!! Boom!!! To the moon!!!!

In lieu of talc...there's always KY Jelly!!!!

I can see it now....

"Uhhhh....excuse miss.....do you have any KY Jelly in a 5 gallon bucket?"

That previous site I linked above probably DOES have it in their rubber section. :mean:

And lastly Puggles.....as to the "Windy" moniker....

How truly fitting for me. As a youth, when one would "drop a little flatus" we would say "Mom....He made a Windy!!!! and it STINKS!!!!"

Youth OBVIOUSLY imitates adulthood in my case.

I remember reading a quote once, it went something like this:

"A man isn't happy unless he's farting"

Ok, I wrote it, then I read it....but I DID read it....so I can quote it!!!

"Windy beneath my waterwings"

Bob3
May 28th, 2002, 04:28 AM
McMaster-Carr is probably where you're thinking.
Part #3190K177 is what I get, comes in a drum the size of a small garbage can, a 35 gallon or so. Don't pee yourself when you see how big it is.
http://www.mcmaster.com/
$18.27 for 25 lbs
:mean:

Windknot
May 28th, 2002, 01:50 PM
LOL......

Given the current/parallel talc discussion on that [B]OTHER/B] board, would it be safe to assume that the 1# bag and fancy schmancy $1.65 bottle I just ordered will be more than enough for one person????

My campfire-side chat buddies all seem interested in going in on a big jug together....but if you've barely put a dent in yours, it would seem prudent to stick to individual 1# bags (at the most)

Bob, you should start bagging little 2# weight bags with talc in them to use like a rosin bag, throwing them in a little plactic zip lock bag with a label on them and sell them to dive shops for $4.00 each which they can then mark up to $12.99 each!

WK

Bob3
May 28th, 2002, 02:24 PM
An old gym sock works OK for the DIY types.
I load 12 fl oz plastic squeeze bottles for the dive shop down the street, print up little labels with their logo on them too. They retail for only $6, the guys like to discount. ;)
A pound of talc should come up to about 3 quarts. It'll last you a while.

I dive Vikings & Unisuits (neoprene) so I can get away with using silicone, though I much prefer hand lotion.
Don't use those lubes on mere mortal suits.
:mean:

arcticcat
June 1st, 2002, 03:03 AM
any reason to not use corn starch.
is there better stuff.
i assume the use we are talking is dry suit seals, any other use in diving?

DNAXdiver
June 1st, 2002, 11:50 AM
Actually for what its worth one of the divsuit companies I think its OSS does say to use silicone apparently the solvent and cement they recommend for repairs is particularly tolerant of silicone.

Originally posted by Rick Murchison

There's a very good reason to *not* use silicone, particularly around drysuit zippers and seals... the suit material will absorb the silicone and make it difficult if not impossible to replace the seals or zipper - 'cause the glue won't stick to the silicone impregnated material.
Rick

Mverick
June 2nd, 2002, 01:04 AM
I just received my talk from McMaster.

And if you're thinking of ordering some from them, Bob3 was right. It's a whole lotta talc.

And you'll pee yourself when you see how much comes to your door.

I could probably jump in the thing and talc myself up before I get in my dry suit.

Won't need any for a while though. Neither will my Great Grand children. And I don't even have kids yet.

squidguy
June 3rd, 2002, 11:48 AM
Just to mention another source fer talc: check any outdoor shop or climbing place that sells climbing gear. They should have chalk in plastic bottles or bags to refill the chalk balls used to dry sweaty hands.:out:

taat2d
April 16th, 2003, 09:08 AM
Anyone know of a website where I can order unscented talc? For some reason I can't seem to find it in any of my local drug stores, or big chain drug stores.

And someone on here said that baby powder is a no-no? I think.

Soggy
April 16th, 2003, 09:16 AM
I have had the same trouble...

The theory is that the fragrance in baby powder isn't good.

An alternative is KY jelly or the silicon seal saver stuff you can get at any dive shop.

ScoobieDooo
April 16th, 2003, 09:18 AM
Taat2d,
LEISURE PRO - where else? Hahaha.

I got mine from LP..think its $6 for a a bottle about the same size as cooking spices come in...

MikeFerrara
April 16th, 2003, 09:42 AM
ScoobieDooo once bubbled...
Taat2d,
LEISURE PRO - where else? Hahaha.

I got mine from LP..think its $6 for a a bottle about the same size as cooking spices come in...

I buy it in bulk from a tire shop. If anyone can't get it give me a yell. If I sold it for $6 for a spice bottle full I could retire in no time. hehehehe

ScoobieDooo
April 16th, 2003, 09:48 AM
Retire,
Hmm...

King Kong Matt
April 16th, 2003, 09:54 AM
AaronBBrown once bubbled...
An alternative is KY jelly or the silicon seal saver stuff you can get at any dive shop.

I use a small dab of KY and it avoids the huge mess that talc creates when it gets wet.

I wouldn't use Seal Saver...I have yet to hear anyone say anything good about that stuff.

Soggy
April 16th, 2003, 09:59 AM
King Kong Matt once bubbled...
I use a small dab of KY and it avoids the huge mess that talc creates when it gets wet.

And you get to have fun at the drugstore.

"I'd like your LARGEST bottle of KY jelly, please"

or....if it's on the shelf

Walk up to the little old lady at the counter, slam the KY jelly down in front of her, stare straight at her and smile....either that or say, "Yup...it's gonna be a goooood night now!"

I wouldn't use Seal Saver...I have yet to hear anyone say anything good about that stuff.

What's the problem with it? I have a bottle and it seems to work fine.

taat2d
April 16th, 2003, 10:04 AM
I'm not talking about talc for donning. I meant for storage. After trying both talc and liquid soap, I prefer to use the talc it's alot less messy.

King Kong Matt
April 16th, 2003, 10:06 AM
taat2d once bubbled...
I'm not talking about talc for donning. I meant for storage. After trying both talc and liquid soap, I prefer to use the talc it's alot less messy.

I just hang my suit up...I'm not sure how talc would help.

taat2d
April 16th, 2003, 10:10 AM
King Kong Matt once bubbled...

I just hang my suit up...I'm not sure how talc would help.

When I took my dry suit class the instructor told me that when you store your suit you're supposed to brush all latex seals with talc to preserve them from drying out and cracking.

Soggy
April 16th, 2003, 10:13 AM
Some also mix water with some baby shampoo and put it in a spray bottle. With my new suit, that is likely the direction I'll go.

King Kong Matt
April 16th, 2003, 10:16 AM
taat2d once bubbled...
When I took my dry suit class the instructor told me that when you store your suit you're supposed to brush all latex seals with talc to preserve them from drying out and cracking.

I guess it just depends how often you are in your suit...I think Im in my suit enough that I'm not really worried about it at this point.

Maybe I'm wrong...

taat2d
April 16th, 2003, 10:26 AM
I was told that after every dive this is the practice. Maybe I'm just being anal?

Waterlover
April 16th, 2003, 10:30 AM
Yeah tell them it's for your seals:):) they might like to hear about your animal preferences:)
KKM,
If you dive enough and you don't let the seals dry how are they going to dry rot? Right....just a thought:)
Tire talc can be purchased at NAPA in bulk cheap...

King Kong Matt
April 16th, 2003, 10:34 AM
Waterlover once bubbled...
Yeah tell them it's for your seals:):) they might like to hear about your animal preferences:)
KKM,
If you dive enough and you don't let the seals dry how are they going to dry rot? Right....just a thought:)
Tire talc can be purchased at NAPA in bulk cheap...

Where is that picture of you in your drysuit? I know I have it lying around here somewhere. Lemme get it in to photoshop and crank down the brightness and then maybe I can post it without blowing up everybody's monitor... :D

Like I say, between training in the pool with my instructor and open water dives on the weekend, I am in my suit at least three times a week. I just can't see how they are going to dry out if they are in the water every other day...

But again, someone feel free to correct me if I am wrong. Always trying to learn.

kkm

FredT
April 16th, 2003, 10:42 AM
He has it in bulk and repackaged to "reasonable" size. (50 pounds of talk is a LOT of talc!)

FT

taat2d
April 16th, 2003, 10:44 AM
FredT once bubbled...
He has it in bulk and repackaged to "reasonable" size. (50 pounds of talk is a LOT of talc!)

FT

Does he sell it in smaller quantities?

daylight
April 16th, 2003, 10:48 AM
I pick up talc at a billiard store. They charge $6 for 16oz bottle. not nearly the fun of KY, but it works.
Larry

Waterlover
April 16th, 2003, 10:55 AM
But if the seals do get a chance to dry, and your not diving for a week or 2 it is good to talc them to keep them from sticking together, especially when they get older. I bought 2 pounds of talc at NAPA for $6
KKM,
Please spare everyone eyes with the picture:) it's not a pleasnt sight. hehehe

taat2d
April 16th, 2003, 10:56 AM
daylight once bubbled...
I pick up talc at a billiard store. They charge $6 for 16oz bottle. not nearly the fun of KY, but it works.
Larry

Ahhhh...

Never thought about a pool hall.Thanx for the idea. I'll have to check with my local pool hall and see if I can buy from them.

detroit diver
April 16th, 2003, 11:20 AM
I bought my talc from an online fetish shop! It was really cheap, and the stares from my employees when the package came in were priceless!

Bob3
April 16th, 2003, 11:31 AM
Yep, I just bought a fresh barrel not too long ago, I package it up for the local shops, use 12 fl oz. plastic squeeze tubes the size of the ketchup bottles you see in restaurants.
$9.50 for 2 tubes includes Priority Mail shipping. Retails in the shops for $6/tube.
Bottles are reuseable too. ;)

Soggy
April 16th, 2003, 11:39 AM
Bob3 once bubbled...
Bottles are reuseable too. ;)

For ketchup? :)

Bob3
April 16th, 2003, 12:36 PM
For ketchup? Heck yah, mustard too. You can even put more talc in it if ya want.
Talc is quite flavorless, I eat a fair amount (unintentionally) when I'm bottleing the stuff up.
I've even been known to turn into a white man, though that's only temporary.;)

Mverick
April 16th, 2003, 06:48 PM
I bought it once in bulk... It came in a 30 gallon drum.. I thought it was going to be around 5 gallons...

Imagine my suprise when the UPS man showed up with it..:whoa: :whoa: :whoa:

But now I don't ever need to buy talc again....

taat2d
April 16th, 2003, 06:55 PM
Mverick once bubbled...
I bought it once in bulk... It came in a 30 gallon drum.. I thought it was going to be around 5 gallons...

Imagine my suprise when the UPS man showed up with it..:whoa: :whoa: :whoa:

But now I don't ever need to buy talc again....

I'm kinda afraid to order it my mail man might think it's Anthrax. LOL

dmdalton
April 16th, 2003, 07:13 PM
Well, it's just that you guys aren't old enough or been diving long enough to remember when mask fins and snorkels were made of rubber, not plastic and silicone and a dusting with unscented talc was standard protocol.

If you make 2 dives every day at a run time of 100 min per dive then that is about 3 hours out of 24 that your suit (& seals) are wet and 21 hours that it is dry.

The talc will keep them from drying out (I got almost 5 years out of my last set, but I know folks that don't take care of them and whine that they only last a year). Furthermore it makes them easy to slip into the next time you put your suit on.

When I couldn't readily find unscented talc I called Andy Whitehouse who owns Andy's Undies (and Drysuits) and he said, "Just go get cornstartch, that's what we use at the factory." Good enough for me. That would be row 13 at the grocery store with flour and other baking products! Makes a great gravy too!

Dave D

taat2d
April 16th, 2003, 07:19 PM
dmdalton once bubbled...
Well, it's just that you guys aren't old enough or been diving long enough to remember when mask fins and snorkels were made of rubber, not plastic and silicone and a dusting with unscented talc was standard protocol.

If you make 2 dives every day at a run time of 100 min per dive then that is about 3 hours out of 24 that your suit (& seals) are wet and 21 hours that it is dry.

The talc will keep them from drying out (I got almost 5 years out of my last set, but I know folks that don't take care of them and whine that they only last a year). Furthermore it makes them easy to slip into the next time you put your suit on.

When I couldn't readily find unscented talc I called Andy Whitehouse who owns Andy's Undies (and Drysuits) and he said, "Just go get cornstartch, that's what we use at the factory." Good enough for me. That would be row 13 at the grocery store with flour and other baking products! Makes a great gravy too!

Dave D

So then am I right about dusting them after every dive to keep them from dry rotting?

dmdalton
April 16th, 2003, 07:53 PM
taat2d once bubbled...

So then am I right about dusting them after every dive to keep them from dry rotting?

Yes you are!

Dave D

taat2d
April 16th, 2003, 08:08 PM
dmdalton once bubbled...

Yes you are!

Dave D

Ok thanx Dave.

jfusaro
April 16th, 2003, 08:16 PM
I get baseball size bags from a sporting goods store. Baseball pitchers use it.

taat2d
April 16th, 2003, 08:17 PM
jfusaro once bubbled...
I get baseball size bags from a sporting goods store. Baseball pitchers use it.

They use talc in the rosin bags? I dnd't know that.

detroit diver
April 16th, 2003, 11:29 PM
One thing that I did when I got my talc was to put a bunch of it in an old sock and tie the end of the sock. You can then use that as a brush on your seals, etc. I keep the sock in a plastic bag in my dive box.

Dectek
April 17th, 2003, 01:51 AM
I don't like it....the cone keeps getting stuck in the sleeve.:bonk:

Corn starch will work just as well as talc on Latex.

Bob3
April 17th, 2003, 01:39 PM
Cornstarch works OK for daily use, but you'll want to make sure it's rinsed off for storage unless the suit is 100% dry.

Think dried gravy the day after Thanksgiving.:tease:

SOUTH DEVON
October 9th, 2003, 06:33 PM
I'm sure I read somewhere that when using talc powder for dry suit seals it should be unperfumed is this correct, if so why?
Thanks

BILLB
October 9th, 2003, 09:11 PM
Talc with additives (perfume, etc.) may have chemicals that will attack the latex much like ozone which weakens and eventually shortens the life of the seal.

Natural (unscented) talc can be found at billiard stores and at major drug stores. Talc has an advantage over KY jelly and other water soluable lubricants in that if a repair has to be made talc is easly removed with water. Lubricants, especially silicone based are almost impossible to remove (especially on a dive boat) and repair with a patch or duct tape.

dlegros
October 10th, 2003, 06:50 AM
In the UK, the only easy to find unperfumed talc is Simple.

Most supermarkets cary it as do Boots and Superdrug. Usual price is about 2.50 for about 3 times as much as you get in one of those little Typhoon shakers,

HTH

Dom B)

SOUTH DEVON
October 10th, 2003, 08:07 AM
Thanks Bill and Dom , I tried Superdrug which didn't appear to have any will have to try Boots! :)

String
October 13th, 2003, 04:51 PM
Most supermarkets "own brand" talc is unperfumed and ive used it without problems.

Both Morrisons and Tesco here stock their own brands.

RichLockyer
October 13th, 2003, 08:43 PM
I get mine from the Cal Spas dealer (they sell pool tables).

detroit diver
October 13th, 2003, 10:14 PM
I got mine from an online fetish company that specialized in latex and rubber goods!!

It was really cheap....

You should have seen the look on my staff's faces when that package came into my office!

RichLockyer
October 13th, 2003, 10:34 PM
detroit diver once bubbled...
You should have seen the look on my staff's faces when that package came into my office!
Probably the same look I got when my case of 100 Rochester Wide-bands showed up at MY office :D

Bob3
October 13th, 2003, 10:53 PM
The UPS guy looked a little pale when he dropped off a 35lb drum of talc during the anthrax business a couple years back... *poof*:tease:

dlegros
October 14th, 2003, 12:56 AM
String once bubbled...
Most supermarkets "own brand" talc is unperfumed and ive used it without problems.

Both Morrisons and Tesco here stock their own brands.

Sainsbury's and Asda's are both perfumed, I'll have to check out Tesco next time I'm in town.

Dom

spurtill
October 14th, 2003, 02:45 AM
Its true that you should try and use unperfumed talc. Perfumes are oil based (i've been told) and oil destroys latex.

I would not kill myself over it though. The amount of oil in the talc and the amount of talc you use is neglibile.

If you can get unperfumed do, but if you can't just use perfumed rather than not using anything.

diver_paula
October 14th, 2003, 07:28 PM
Vagisil talc-free feminine powder has double odor protection. Vagisil Talc-free feminine powder neutralizes odors with the power of baking soda. Vagisil Talc-free feminine powder helps eliminate odor-causing bacteria, thereby keeping odor from recurring. Vagisil Talc-Free Feminine powder absorbs wetness for a fresh, clean feeling, and is 100% talc-free as gynecologists recommend. Vagisil Talc-Free feminine powder is also ideal as an all-over body powder, particularly under the breasts and on the inner thighs.

Summer's Even Femine Powder contains micro fine corn starch that naturally absorbs wetness, and a deodorant that helps you stay fresh. Because it is Hypo-Allegenic, you can use Summer's Even Feminine Powder every day, as part of your overall hygiene regimen.

What about plain old corn starch?

Also, just about any health food store should have fragrance free powders.

Paula

detroit diver
October 14th, 2003, 08:18 PM
The package from the fetish company was bad enough.

I can't imagine the crap that I would take if I pulled out a container of Vagisil from my dive bag!

diver_paula once bubbled...
Vagisil talc-free feminine powder has double odor protection. Vagisil Talc-free feminine powder neutralizes odors with the power of baking soda. Vagisil Talc-free feminine powder helps eliminate odor-causing bacteria, thereby keeping odor from recurring. Vagisil Talc-Free Feminine powder absorbs wetness for a fresh, clean feeling, and is 100% talc-free as gynecologists recommend. Vagisil Talc-Free feminine powder is also ideal as an all-over body powder, particularly under the breasts and on the inner thighs.

Summer's Even Femine Powder contains micro fine corn starch that naturally absorbs wetness, and a deodorant that helps you stay fresh. Because it is Hypo-Allegenic, you can use Summer's Even Feminine Powder every day, as part of your overall hygiene regimen.

What about plain old corn starch?

Also, just about any health food store should have fragrance free powders.

Paula

detroit diver
October 14th, 2003, 08:19 PM
Bob3 once bubbled...
The UPS guy looked a little pale when he dropped off a 35lb drum of talc during the anthrax business a couple years back... *poof*:tease:

35 lbs? How many lifetimes of diving is that worth??!!

I hope you're packaging and selling the stuff....!

Diver Lori
October 14th, 2003, 09:32 PM
Go to the automotives store. Cave Excursions sells Tire Talc as it's fragrance free.

I've used cornstarch in the past and now use KY Jelly for easy donning.

Bob3
October 14th, 2003, 09:52 PM
I hope you're packaging and selling the stuff....! Yep, I bottle it up for the local dive shops, fill 12fl oz squeeze bottles with the stuff. Even print pretty labels for them.

I've used cornstarch in the past and now use KY Jelly for easy donning. Another fine cuff lube is aloe vera gel, nice & slippery & it's water soluable , way cheaper than KY.
Good to use on wet cuffs too, unlike talc or corn starch.
If you have a Viking or Poseidon suit, hand lotion works great. My favorite is the aloe & cocoa butter from the 99 store.
Not sure if it's OK for trilams or "lesser" suits. Your mileage may vary.;)

RichLockyer
October 14th, 2003, 10:38 PM
diver_paula once bubbled...
Vagisil talc-free feminine powder has double odor protection.

Wrong direction.... we're looking for PURE talc.
We don't care about odor protection... we can't smell our wrist seals through the mask :)

on the inner thighs.

So if I use the stuff on my neck seal, the seal would be safe to put... uhh... never mind :angel:

Summer's Even Femine Powder contains micro fine corn starch that naturally absorbs wetness, and a deodorant that helps you

Again, the fragrance/deodorant is the problem. Corn starch actually works, and is what hospitals use to protect latex, but I find that it is too "clumpy"...

Mo2vation
November 8th, 2003, 01:12 PM
On sale, reasonable shipping, 13 oz (at the rate I dive, that's like 5 years worth I'm sure...)

Unscented Talc (http://www.cuesight.com/sctalc.html)

Tough call...DUI talc bag for $5.00, or 13 oz for $5.00...

:D

K

penguinbuddy
November 8th, 2003, 01:25 PM
I've been trying to find unscented talc around here for awhile. Not out yet from the original bag that came with the suit, but I like to be prepared.

Never thought about a billards supply house, I've been trying the drug stores, to no avail....

thanks man,

Mo2vation
November 8th, 2003, 01:49 PM
You know me, Johnny eBay. (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2963173114&category=29581)

I need a life. :bonk:

K

Bob3
November 8th, 2003, 02:34 PM
How about 2 - 12 fl oz squirt bottles (as in the type used in restaurants for ketchup & mustard) $8, add $4 for priority mail shipping.
The narrow spout can be used for refilling the bags (poke small hole, staple or stitch shut) or just squeeze da bottle.
sales@comdive.com

scubasean
November 8th, 2003, 04:05 PM
penguinbuddy once bubbled...

Never thought about a billards supply house, I've been trying the drug stores, to no avail....

thanks man,

I went to the local billiards place a couple of weeks ago and bought a fairly large container for $8.....

Or the little bags were $2.50 apiece (25 or so times the cost of the container I bought).

roakey
November 9th, 2003, 06:25 AM
Silver Cup Chalk
PO Box 14129
Macon GA 21203-4129

912-742-1972 (the area code may have changed)

About $30 for a case of 12 bottles (ibcluding shipping), so less than $3 each, I've been using this stuff for years...

Roak

hollywood703
October 27th, 2007, 10:02 AM
Just go into your local Adult shop and tell them you need a large quantity of talc, if they ask why....tell them you are into the plastic/vinyl clothing and your tired of chaffing :)

Belle67
February 17th, 2008, 03:59 AM
I make powders for after bath use... it is a combination of cornstrach and baking soda, so yeah i would think that would work instead of unscented talc.

Sponsored Link

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1