cool video clips

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MISFIT DIVER

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Before I say anything, I am not pro DIR or anti DIR. I just wanted to bring this site up, for people like me, who are still basically recreational divers but have wondered about tek diving and what all the hoop la about what guys mean when they talk about the DIR-F class and skills that are required, I have found this web site that may clear this up.
Some of you probably have seen it. When I saw it, I thought it was cool. Having the little video clips helped me to understand what they are talking about. I thought the guys in these video's were so smooth. Again, I am not pro or con to DIR, but those clips help me to understand how they do skills. Based on those clips, I was pretty impressed. My 2 cents for what its worth.
I have never inserted a link before so i hope this worked, if not maybe someone can help me

www.divetekadventures.com/images

If you looked thru the whole web site, it is all pretty much geared towards DIR. Thats ok, every shop has to support something. Those clips were the first time I had ever really seen anything that was DIR orientented and I was pretty impressed with their boyance in the clips. I just thought it was good, no matter who was doing it

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom