Looking for buddy - Brockville June 9-10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vesebr

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey. My girlfriend is going to be doing her open water cert (finally!) in Brockville in a few weeks and I was hoping to find a buddy around there so that I can dive a bit too.

I've never dived in that area, so I don't know where the cool spots are, but the site where I will be staying is apparently about a 5 minute drive from the Rothesay.

If you're available for a few dives on the weekend of the 9th and 10th in that area, let me know.

Hope to hear from you!

Brockville. Several charters operating from St Lawrence Park (west part of town) including Abucs Scuba (Helen) who owns the dive shop by Centeen Park. Since we are talking about Centeen Park you may want to consult this link on Scubapedia:

Centeen park - Scubapedia

Rothesay wreck...located just West of Prescott. Probably closer to Prescott than Brockville. Are you staying at the Chalet Cabins by any chance?

Rothesay wreck...located just West of Prescott. Probably closer to Prescott than Brockville. Are you staying at the Chalet Cabins by any chance?
I believe we are camping out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom