July 14-15th, 2012 - Harbor Beach Wreck Diving!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BoneCrusher

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
July 14-15th, 2012
Harbor Beach Wreck Dives!

I am trying to organize a weekend of diving out of Harbor Beach on The Great Lakes Diver charter boat. These will be deeper recreational dives on wrecks that really don't see much diving activity. Possible wrecks are:

Glenorchy 120’
Goliath 104’
Philadelphia 120'
Dunderburg 155’ (deck is at about 130')

My current plan would be to do:

Sat:
2 tank morning dive (would be one wreck, divers could do 2 recreational dives or 1 decompression dive)
2 tank afternoon dive (would be one wreck, divers could do 2 recreational dives or 1 decompression dive)

Sun:
2 tank morning dive (would be one wreck, divers could do 2 recreational dives or 1 decompression dive)

The cost for the charter would be $125 per two tank dive.

Obviously need to get enough divers to make this a go, so if you are interested, please call Bruno's Dive Shop at (586) 792-2040 and get your name on the manifest!

If you have any questions about the trip, please feel free to drop me a line at lynch@brunosdiveshop.com

HOPE TO SEE YOU ON THE BOAT!

---------- Post Merged on June 28th, 2012 at 08:54 AM ---------- Previous Post was on June 27th, 2012 at 12:49 PM ----------

With the obvious problem for people getting Trimix fills this season (I know it has been a big PITA for me), I purposefully am looking at diving the wrecks that will let us dive with EAN or air instead. Lets get out and have some fun!

I'm going on Sunday. I hope we can make to the Philadelphia!

Firmed up the plan for the weekend.

Saturday we will be diving the Glenorchy (120ft deep). We will be leaving the dock at 9am.

Sunday we will be diving the Philadelphia (120ft deep). We will also be leaving the dock at 9am.

(Obviously this is all weather permitting)

Jeff... Come join us on Saturday too! These wrecks aren't frequented often as most charters out of Harbor Beach tend toward diving the deep technical wrecks. This is a great chance to see these wrecks in recreational depths!

Back
Top Bottom