Open Water in Bali

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There are many dive centres based in Padang Bai, teaching both PADI and SSI dive courses.

We are a dive centre based in CandiDasa (15 minutes from Padang Bai), we will happily arrange the course for your girlfriend. Drop me an email through the website below.

what other dive centre are there around Padang Bai and CandiDasa?
I would be staying around these area, as it's much cheaper for me to tag along compared to the dive centre in Sanur.

---------- Post Merged on August 28th, 2012 at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous Post was on August 27th, 2012 at 11:33 PM ----------

any other dive centre?
I would be tagging along, but i only need to have a BCD and regulator. Hope the price of tagging along does not cost the same as going for a guided leisure trip.

Last edited:
Hi cool,
Geko Dive is the longest established dive centre in Padang Bai. We offer courses everyday. The training dive sites are only 5 minutes away from the scuba school, meaning we come back between dives and we can have a flexible schedule for your girlfriend's OW course.
You would be welcome to tag along, but there obviously would be costs associated with that.
Please drop us a line and have a look at our website if you are interested!
Warm regards from Padang Bai!

Geko Dive
Jalan Silayukti, Padang Bai, Bali

www.gekodivebali.com
www.facebook.com/geko.dive.bali
Tel: +62 (0)363 41516
E-mail: info@gekodivebali.com

Back
Top Bottom