Smallest Depth Guage out there?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Entacmaea

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi there, I'm looking for the smallest possible analog SPG and depth gauge to create a DIY mini back-up console. There are lots of smaller SPG's out there, but I can't seem to find anything other than the standard 1.75 to 2" hockey puck depth gauges. Does anyone know of a depth gauge that is smaller and thin? I'm looking to match it with the thin 1.5" spg from DGX.

Thanks, Peter

My Citizen watch is pretty small...it does depth and time, analog.

If backup was important I do not think I would even notice two puck computers on my wrist vs one.

Ditto- Citizen Hyper Aqualand has been a reliable depth and bottom timer for the last fifteen years. It's a really good dive watch.

Thanks- Yeah- a little pricey for this purpose. What I'm looking for is something to add to my own console like this, same price range-ish, but smaller/thinner:

Buy Genesis 200' Depth Gauge from Leisure Pro

I think this is the standard 2" console size, and just wondering if there is anything out there smaller- 1.5 or 1"?

Thanks, Peter

Wrist mount a meridian and then use a stage spg for the pressure

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom