Greetings to all on SB! :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaAn0n

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hello all. I am getting ready to start my open water vert training in a couple of weeks. I have dove once before. I am currently gearing up (which reminds me that I have some questions haha) I was looking at different BCD's and was just wondering you alls opinions. I am a 5'9'' 180lbs male in decent shape and plan on doing rec diving with the every now and then wreck/cavern diving (down the road after much more training/experience). Now I have slimmed down my choices to only back inflates and I am aware of the issue some people have on the surface. I dove the first time with the Mares Prestige MRS+. My main goal is quality and performance. I would like to achieve closest to absolute bouencey and also have great mobility underwater. Packing for travel is not a concern for me. So I have tried on both the Zeagle Ranger and the Scubapro Knighthawk and I was wondering what you alls opinion on the vs of these two is? Both felt just fine on me fyi but that was out of water.

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong place and kind of went off topic :/... I will learn where everything is on the forum now.
Thank You all!

Welcome to SCUBAboard!

The Scubapro KnightHawk is an excellent B.C.

Welcome to the diving world. It is not a bad idea to experience diving in a varity of gear before buying.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom